phone-swiper fraud with squareup

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
has anyone done this )
we find out that t-mobile USA like to sell a phone swiper in conjunction with a company known as squareup. squareup act as a merchant, but we know of somebody who use this with his own bank and got caught!

basically, he dump visa gift cards, swiped it thru his phone swiper, and send to his legit bank. in 2 days the monies are there for ATM cashout@!! )

if we can find some sort of prepaid that will work, this is a major scam which may yield lots of money if you have the dumps and guys to work with. you can probably and should pull this scam off by yourself!!

i have tried this with greendot and the routing # is block. also same with few other cards. i will try new AMEX prepaid that come out. look for "direct deposit" funding and you are good!!!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
of course square is not stupid they know these risks. other companies also offer swiper WITH a prepaid card:) so that is better option for you

motts

Reaction score
i hope you at least have a legit biz going so that its not just prepaids going thru. we did it some years back and worked out fine.

ksenia_k

DEER
Reaction score
just ordered the suqare reader and was sure the greendot will work for that(
have AMEX prepaids as well,let me know how it works for you

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
Been interested, try intuitthey send card.that they put funds on, just need cr so u can answer verification questions. Remember not to use your personal phone because they geotag location
And let me know how it goes. Vry good money's to be made!!

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
if this card i have tried didnt work i bet greendot is already banned ))
i try an aMex prepsid that just came out and it worked@@

i will post about it soon when i get it going. i am going to store to pickup reader tomorrow )_

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
247 card
rush card

these prepaids' routing numbers work for square

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
do they do any limit of direc deposit bro ??))
how much can you send

Nial

Professional
Reaction score
after one 1k$ withdrawal. They will ask many docs about ur "business".

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i actually use square for 20% of my skimmers, small readheads and driver board. very easy to use as a cheap alternitive to a msrv after a quick board manipulation, an added on li-ion battery and a basic stamp linked to a sd card. i may do a writeup when i stop doing it. but they have VERY good fraud protection in the software, it is NOT a very good method to cash out dumps. it checks your facebook, twitter, browser history, gps, etc... it checks these to make sure you are a real person. do some research it is beatable but VERY hard as in something most cant do nomatter how good they are.

Last edited:

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
we try this with business chase checking and it worked successful for 750. a second perform attempt, we tried over 1k and they request to verify info )
this work for one time one way. if u use bank drop, u can and will make 500 bucks :)

monymony

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
it was good for cvv and dumps when it first came out dude... i used to use it when it launched made a good profit out of it and got out when the security measures tighten... now i have friends that when swiping the first dump they get their account limited... the trick with cvv is to use from same state and nearest to the zipcode u r as possible... with dumps... ppl are not having luck... i have friends that are waitin 6 months (180) days to cashout what they carded... one of the totals to a little over 6k... any more info u need let me know and ill try to help u with experience

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
bro we had none of these issue with it an example is this ones )

1 acct limit after two ACH xfer sends, we gets one transfer of 376$ and seconds for aproximateily 412.99. we connecting to our 3g hacked wifi card which show IPaddress of verizon wireless so it not same states at all of my guy.

it is profitables, but u must keep made new accounts )

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
thing i have notice )
we swipe a test card with bank access to this machine. it show up the GPS coordinates as where my associate was located exactly. use this with caution bro's if somebody do this !!!

gps query info all time when device is turn on, even when app on iphone not! we must disable the radio/wifi to destroy tracking of the device.