PBX/SIP SERVERS

:::

Carder
Reaction score
hi if anyone knows how to hack into these properly..ive looked into the tools sipvicious etc..but im having some trouble doing it properly, i was wonderingif there is other tools out there i can use to hack into these servers and to make calls from them.. please i know this is kept more confidential info, but if someone can pm me im willing to evne pay for a tutorial or something like this. please pm or leave info thnx.

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
Bro i usually find VoIP devices from scanning huge Business IP Ranges. By targetting routers you can then maybe find SIP devices on LAN. Then you might find some snom 300 devices which you can take the SIP logins from or even some other VoIP devices. I would try the router approach as you may find like 5 VoIP devices on each LAN. And as they are behind router (Which acts like firewall) most admins dont secure the devices properly and you might gain access via default passwords.

This is the method i would use personally

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
Code:
http://www.warvox.org

diego,
Code:
http://www.shodanhq.com
scans already done for us.

great link

Carder
Reaction score
Hey arkos, i looked at that warvox tool briefly before but i thought you still need to scan for ip s...what do you mean the scans are already done for us?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:50 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:48 PM ----------

shodanhq that shows alist in an area that uses asterisk?

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
Use ripe.net and look for keywords like

static
pool
hotel
business
customers
pipex
nildram
entanet

etc etc etc

fask3y

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have used what diego220 suggests and usually get what I want.

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
::: i have a hacked snom 300 device for sale with SIP login. I taking offers and if anyone has logins then let me know cos i resell data.

diego220

Carder
Reaction score
just use nmap and ripe.net to scan ranges for port 80 then grep for snom.