Payment declined

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score
Hi guys! I have tried to card a page, but it has happened to me twice that first the payment passes correctly and then the page cancels the transaction, what can it be?

Father

Professional
Reaction score

What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?​

• Insufficient funds on your bank card;
  • The card's validity period is over;
  • Payment request not allowed by the payment gateway:
    Most likely, your card has disabled CVV2 code verification. Contact your bank in hotline. They will help you enable CVV2 code verification. The customer support phone number is usually shown on the back of the card itself.
  • The transaction is not authorized by the issuing bank:
    This message means that the bank that issued the card refused to make the payment. Most often, this is due to the blocking of the card for payments via the Internet and the established limits. 90% of cards in world are issued with a set limit that prohibits payment via the Internet. To resolve this issue, please call your bank. The phone number is shown on the map itself. Usually on the reverse side. By phone, they will help you change the limits to the ones you need. Limits can limit both the fact of payment via the Internet, as well as the maximum one-time payment amount and the maximum daily payment amount. So find out all the limits associated with online payments and ask them to set the ones that suit you.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi guys! I have tried to card a page, but it has happened to me twice that first the payment passes correctly and then the page cancels the transaction, what can it be?
Its your anonymity setup.the page charges the card first and then check if you are real cc holder. Its the second step that gets order cancelled

Ashg

Carder
Reaction score

What are the reasons for unsuccessful payment?​

• Insufficient funds on your bank card;
  • The card's validity period is over;
  • Payment request not allowed by the payment gateway:
    Most likely, your card has disabled CVV2 code verification. Contact your bank in hotline. They will help you enable CVV2 code verification. The customer support phone number is usually shown on the back of the card itself.
  • The transaction is not authorized by the issuing bank:
    This message means that the bank that issued the card refused to make the payment. Most often, this is due to the blocking of the card for payments via the Internet and the established limits. 90% of cards in world are issued with a set limit that prohibits payment via the Internet. To resolve this issue, please call your bank. The phone number is shown on the map itself. Usually on the reverse side. By phone, they will help you change the limits to the ones you need. Limits can limit both the fact of payment via the Internet, as well as the maximum one-time payment amount and the maximum daily payment amount. So find out all the limits associated with online payments and ask them to set the ones that suit you.

Thanks

zprin79

Reaction score
Its your anonymity setup.the page charges the card first and then check if you are real cc holder. Its the second step that gets order cancelled
how about stripe, sometime, i order pass stripe 2 or 3 times, using same cc, it mean 1 cc make many order, cos each order charge only 30-50$, but only 2 or 3 times success, continue order will get decline from stripe, while using that cc order at difference paygate will success ~,~

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
how about stripe, sometime, i order pass stripe 2 or 3 times, using same cc, it mean 1 cc make many order, cos each order charge only 30-50$, but only 2 or 3 times success, continue order will get decline from stripe, while using that cc order at difference paygate will success ~,~
Are you aware that immediately cc holder see an unauthorized debit alert, he would call the bank and ask them to put a restriction on his account. The other sites you are running to most likely still have stripe as a payment gateway. So they easily detect you. If you pay multiple times on with one cc on one site/gateway, your merchant account will be at risk

zprin79

Reaction score
Are you aware that immediately cc holder see an unauthorized debit alert, he would call the bank and ask them to put a restriction on his account. The other sites you are running to most likely still have stripe as a payment gateway. So they easily detect you. If you pay multiple times on with one cc on one site/gateway, your merchant account will be at risk
yup i know, but i usually pay for some low cost order, like topup text verify, that only 5$/time, that mean sometime cc can live 4 5days, although everyday i charge 3 4 times....

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Aside setting location/zip to the cc's what other ways can should be used to bypass the second step sir?!