PANTHER THE BITCH

Reaction score
It looks like mr.vendor /moderator from ROMANIA is a very sensitive little thing.
Just like a big pussy that he is.
After i posted something where i dissagree with him and his behaviour of deleting post of users that make him look bad(taking advantage of his moderator position)this bitch comes and shoots me 2 pm's:

Dear u.k.d.u.m.p.s.,
You have received a warning at Carder.Biz - Business for You!.
Reason:
Inappropriate Language
Next Warking in following 10 days = Ban!Watch your language when you talk to a stuff member.

Watch your language when you talk with one member of the administration stuff.
You are here in "visit" only,you don`t have any right.
Read Rules and iao la muie.

BELOW IS MY POINT OF VIEW REGARDING HIM AND HIS ATTITUDE:
peeing-man.gif
PANTHER

You are just a internet rat you kissed ass in c.su for 2 years and now they made you moderator, fake ass seller, same like Capac..fucking reseller bullshit..you maybe team up with him .from where the fuck you fucking romanian gipsyes have dumps?
YOU BUY AND YOU RESELL....thats the truth ..everything else the stories and big mens attitude are for those fools enought to beleive you.

Have your fun here on forum, sensitive forum rat,Its funny you pm demanding respect ... you ask for what you dont get in real life isnt it?
Online..here you are someone who dares to demand respect LOL,but elsewhere i piss on you anytime and in any situation from any position.pizdo.

peeing-man.gif
PANTHER

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Del

Last edited: