OTP BOTS AND MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Here to share my begineers expercince about the otp bot firstly for newbies like me pls stay away from rippers try to buy everything with escrow. So let come the the otp bots. THEY ARE ALMOST USELESS. Unless the card holder is really stupid like a donkey the otp bot is useless. Its not worth it i paid 30 bucks a day for the bot and tried litreally 6/7 cards and i was able to get zero otps no person is that stupid who will give the otp to some bot calling them by the banks name. And people are litreally ripping other on the name of otp bots which is not even such a useful too. Just look for some good bins and make your method perfect thats what i think is the best way. And good look to you all keep learning. Learning new things just dont be stuck at one place for long keep looking our for knowledge. Someday we will all be good fraudsters.

And deetsing feels so dead nowadays

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Here to share my begineers expercince about the otp bot firstly for newbies like me pls stay away from rippers try to buy everything with escrow. So let come the the otp bots. THEY ARE ALMOST USELESS. Unless the card holder is really stupid like a donkey the otp bot is useless. Its not worth it i paid 30 bucks a day for the bot and tried litreally 6/7 cards and i was able to get zero otps no person is that stupid who will give the otp to some bot calling them by the banks name. And people are litreally ripping other on the name of otp bots which is not even such a useful too. Just look for some good bins and make your method perfect thats what i think is the best way. And good look to you all keep learning. Learning new things just dont be stuck at one place for long keep looking our for knowledge. Someday we will all be good fraudsters.

And deetsing feels so dead nowadays
Lol if you followed my threads you wont be here talking about you wasting $30