Ordering liquid goods through a call

slaveoflife

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday I saw a method made by a user called Teacher where he explained how to card something directly calling to the store for make the purchase, it seems easy and he also said that you would only need the Non-vbv CC and a call service if you didn't want to call (if I'm not mistaken), any carder can tell me how possible/profitable is this? and what should be aware of while trying this?

Thanks in advance.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
This is a very simple and profitable theme that continues to work in 2024. You can try it yourself and see for yourself.

The most important thing is to choose a quality calling service. The telephone operator must be a professional in his field - smart and well aware of the geography of the cardholder.

Features and nuances of this scheme:
- A store employee can prepare questions and call back to the number from which the call came.
- Store employees can ask additional questions, in addition to order data and card, for example:
- “What is the name of the neighboring street where you live?”
- “Why is the delivery address different from the shipping address?”
- 'Why is the name of the recipient of the package different?'
- “What is the name of the nearest school or university?”
And similar questions...
When you call, the store manager will try to make sure that you are a real cardholder. If the telephone operator does not know the answer or answers incorrectly, the order will be cancelled.

If anyone is interested in how to quickly and easily make money in carding, you can read this guide:

slaveoflife

Reaction score
- Store employees can ask additional questions, in addition to order data and card, for example:
- “What is the name of the neighboring street where you live?”
- “Why is the delivery address different from the shipping address?”
- 'Why is the name of the recipient of the package different?'
- “What is the name of the nearest school or university?”
Thank you for the response, I didn't know this

I'm gonna try this the next days and make a thread about how did it go.