Open First Tech CU [2024]

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Make sure you let it age for 30 days before you load cause people don chop them well and they are holding funds 3 days before it drops.

I opened for a client that isn’t even in the state they operate, so try your luck, might also work for you!

image_5WvcVYG.png

image_Z1jCJeG.png

image_KbYTmqY.png

image_KMO75Tn.png

Put client information with email matching their names

Scroll down

image_Bc5X8iX.png

image_jKLMwN7.png

image_ZLfN2Lx.png

image_Cc3ntqt.png

Put client number if you’re using your active head, if not create esim in their name and use it or any old number you got matching the state info you are using.

Scroll down

Continue

Put SSN and DOB

Put client addy

Scroll down

image_urahSPo.png

Here is the trick, make sure the client info you’re using is not a young person.

Then choose RETIRED! Then in the previous employer box, type any letter, it will automatically bring the employer they recognize that begins with that letter so pick anyone like I did here and put any occupation that can go with the employer you put. Don’t choose electrical company as employer and put occupation as banker

image_1iXn9wI.png

image_gAHFM4s.png

image_3YXW2B8.png

Put the client ID/DL details and scroll down

"No", ''Continue''

Here is another trick, don’t use log to deposit this $10 find anybody that has client that you can use their $10 from their bank or if your client has it, you can use from their other bank or from another client bank, or any picker bank or prepaid.

Even if they return the funds due to insufficient balance they will still open for you so far it wasn’t reported as fraud.

image_wpnp2VD.png

image_ObaKQHH.png

image_ss9NaZR.png

image_TIda6Cn.png

Put the bank name, RN and AN, select either checking or savings, put $10. Check that box and scroll down

''No'', Scroll down.

Opt out

Scroll down

image_yc7wRgC.png

image_WPzjQWJ.png

image_upVfZBA.png

I ordered debit card but I don’t need it, just press continue if you don’t want debit card. If you’re using Fullz don’t try it cause client might return the card

Scroll down

Agree
and submit

image_VM500RO.png

You should get this screen!

image_iIVPnFx.png

You will receive this first email

image_tUslo15.png

Second email, they will ask you to create a password, follow the process and create a password and submit the ID card and SSN to the email right from that account you created

image_K6fXGAx.png

Once done wait for another day or two days and check email again

You will receive this, click enroll and create online access. That’s all

image_t9KBjKz.png

Link to cashapp or paypal for cashout or wait for card
Good Luck!