Online services brute force

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
There are many reasons for using such services, most often either elementary forgetfulness or hacking.

At one time, I needed to sort out a couple of hashes, looked on the Internet and on the forums, found a bunch of services for this, which I want to share.

Instant decryption
www.tmto.org
www.xmd5.org/index_en.htm
md5.benramsey.com
www.md5decrypter.com
www.cmd5.com
www.md5encryption.com
www.thepanicroom.org/index.php?view=cracker
www.panpan.org/2006/md5asp/HOME.ASP
www.bisix.tk
md5pass.info
hash.insidepro.com

The latter is the site of the PasswordsPro password cracker program, a fairly large database, easy to use.

NOT instant decryption
rainbowtables.net - you need to contact the administration by e-mail
milw0rm.com/cracker/insert.php
www.hashchecker.com/?_sls=add_hash - quota of 3 hashes per day

Paid services
passcracking.com
Very good service, large databases, after registration, a search is made for all available ones. There is also a paid brute-force service, payment via SMS.

hashcracking.info
In my personal opinion this is the best and deserves special attention.

Besides the fact that he searches for passwords in the database (instant decryption), he adds those not found to a special queue of passwords. The brutter installed on the server moves in that queue from top to bottom.

(There are 12 tables in total. CharSet = az, 0-9 password lengths: 1-8 characters. Hit probability: 97.80%. Maximum password search time for one hash: 12 minutes)

If you want the password to be sorted out as soon as possible, you can specify the price for it. The queue is sorted by price. The balance can be replenished by writing to the administration and transferring money, for example, using WebMoney.

But there is one interesting feature. In addition to the main brute force, all users of the service can participate in the search, for this there is a special page where all hashes sorted by price are displayed. If the brutter could not find the password, and one of the users succeeded, then the amount for the found password is transferred to this user.

Supports MD5, MySQL, MySQL5, SHA-1

P.S. As it is written on all services: "Cracking other people's passwords is bad";)

Thanks for attention!