Online & Offline dumps+pin Cashout newbie question!

texas64

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi comrade,

I need some knowledge again. I heard , to cash out Online skimmed dumps+Pin ( Bank processed skimming | connected POS to bank), the entire "cash out" operation has to take 15 minutes or the cards will all be flagged, is this the same case everywhere in the world? Is there a nice tutorial for this, because all the others seems out of date, thanks in advance for your help. :)

You can Pm me, thanks

Ninja

Reaction score
U mean what ALL cards which was goes thru POS where u put skimmer, must be cashout in 15 min timeframe?

No, its not true.

Think a little:

When you take money from other guys account via skimmed dump, this guy must report what his card stolen or it must be flagged via system as stolen.
It could take from 15 minutes to hm... lets say infinity.

ok. one of your (lets say) 50 dumps was flagged.

whats next?

You think system will shutdown EVERY POS where your card was used and will flag ALL dumps which somewhere crossed ur dump?
HELL NO. :) ITS IMPOSSIBLE!

Next:
Lets say what 10 cards was flagged out of 50. Thats more interesting.
Coz getting things alltogether and analyse incoming information comes what there is ONE POS where ALL THESE 10 cards was used.This will point to YOUR POS as probably owned by scam artist.
and this time ITS POSSIBLE what all cards which goes thru POS will be flagged.
But it depends on different factors.
It depends mostly on fraud patterns which involved into this.

So i dont think 15 minutes - right time.

Last edited:

texas64

thanks for ur help

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Best to try to cashout Batch in around 1-3 hours after you start. Like ninja said , if 5-10 owners report , the banks automatic system will detect this and block all ccs that used that same atm from X day to X .