Online Cvv2 Orders questions

Danderson

Reaction score
I have just started carding and I had several questions regarding online orders using CVV2.
1st being that every time I try to place an order the card gets declined due to anti fraud detection. I am currently using a vpn along with a proxy server from a reputable no logs provider, which may be the cause of each transaction being declined. my second question, how do I circumnavigate sms verification without using my actual phone number. and lastly, Which proxys will allow me to change my Ip to match the one on the card.

Thanks

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
I have just started carding and I had several questions regarding online orders using CVV2.
1st being that every time I try to place an order the card gets declined due to anti fraud detection. I am currently using a vpn along with a proxy server from a reputable no logs provider, which may be the cause of each transaction being declined. my second question, how do I circumnavigate sms verification without using my actual phone number. and lastly, Which proxys will allow me to change my Ip to match the one on the card.

Thanks
Hello

I can answer a few questions and I'm sure others will fill in anything I miss if the card is instantly getting declined as you said it may be the anti fraud system or card being dead have you checked if the cards are live to begin with don't use checkers majoirty kill your cards there are methods you can check the proxy you are using is it clean have you checked scamaylitcs or ipscore and similar services ??
Aswell as the Vpn and proxy what else are you using an anti detect browser a virtual machine ? It doesn't matter what card you get if your configuration is bad the anti fraud system will always turn you away as it simply doesn't like you doesn't matter how many times you try and hammer in again and again there are exceptions but usually you'll always be declined by SMS verification what are you referring to please can you clarify what you mean if the card is vbv it'll trip OTP you need the CHs number there are methods I'm sure if you are referring to sites that require a number there are services where you can rent a number and receive sms from them
Usually when using a proxy service you can select the country or state you intend to target so that you can get as close to the card holder as possible if you have any questions please ask in this thread I'm sure others will also contribute don't take everything I say literally as I'm also a beginner and learning

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You can find out why payment on your card is rejected from this topic -
"Antifraud systems against carding and carders":

Fraud detection factors:
- Dirty IP address
- Leakage of system identifiers, as well as connection and browser
- Newly registered email account
- Virtual phone
- Invalid card or insufficient balance

What needs to be corrected for a successful order:
- Use a good anti-detect browser or install a virtual machine
- Correctly configure the system and eliminate identifier leaks. Before paying with a card, check for leakage on specialized websites.
- Warm up your account and e-mail, or buy a resting one or from log sellers
- Before registering an account, fill in the cookies of trust sites

If you need to receive SMS to verify your account, you can use the service of temporary phone numbers, which will provide a number for receiving SMS for a small fee. There are a lot of such services, just select the country of the cardholder.

If you have a card with VBV protection, then you will not be able to bypass payment confirmation via SMS (OTP).
To do this, you need a Non-VBV or Auto-VBV card, which does not send a verification code via SMS.

In order for your IP address to match the cardholder, you need to use pure residential proxies with the socks5 protocol. In the proxy service we use a search by ZIP card or by cardholder’s city.

Danderson

Reaction score
Thank you for the help!
Which browsers/Virtual machine and Socks5 proxy would you suggest I use?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
Hello! I'm checking out the XX proxy right now but there doesn't seem to be targetted proxies for ZIPs and US Cities like Residential Proxies offer. Will this cause an issue with orders?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
They should have such a choice. Please clarify this issue with service support.
You must choose a proxy by provider, zip or cardholder’s city.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
They should have such a choice. Please clarify this issue with service support.
You must choose a proxy by provider, zip or cardholder’s city.
Ok will do! Thank you! Also, I'm setting up my Linken Sphere 9 settings and I noticed that I can add cookies to it. Is there a list of cookies from popular websites that I can just import in there or how does that work? It would save a lot of time of browsing if I can just have it all there.

Attachments

• 312321321.png
    312321321.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 2

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
This anti-detect browser must support importing cookies. Try to figure it out yourself, if it doesn’t work, ask support.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
This anti-detect browser must support importing cookies. Try to figure it out yourself, if it doesn’t work, ask support.
I'm investigating it, is importing cookies a must for a succesful order or can I just browse legit websites for a bit? Or do I not need to do either? My bad if there's too many 'dumb' questions but I'm very eager to learn and study this.

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
The presence of cookies for good sites is a desirable, but optional feature.
If you have cookies from reliable sites, the anti-fraud system will think that you are a real cardholder and will not add fraud risk points based on this factor.
It is best to visit some sites before registering an account, and then proceed with registration.
Additionally, you can open a browser tab with Facebook and other social networks.

Please ask questions in any volume. We will try to answer everything.

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
If you have cookies from reliable sites, the anti-fraud system will think that you are a real cardholder and will not add fraud risk points based on this factor.
It is best to visit some sites before registering an account, and then proceed with registration.
Additionally, you can open a browser tab with Facebook and other social networks.

Damn you guys are amazing! Do you prefer using Dumps & CC's from the US or do you have any other preferred country? Also, someone told me that It's not worth getting dumps & CC's from high security banks such as Bank of America and such, is this true? I'm looking at Hong Kong CC's right now, what do you think of those?

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Damn you guys are amazing! Do you prefer using Dumps & CC's from the US or do you have any other preferred country?
As a general recommendation for your own safety and anonymity you should always use cards also knowns as maps that aren't the same as your country I have read some people like using Asian cards as they give a longer chargeback
Also, someone told me that It's not worth getting dumps & CC's from high security banks such as Bank of America and such, is this true?
I'm sure someone will answer this I haven't heard anything of the sorts yet
I'm looking at Hong Kong CC's right now, what do you think of those?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
As a general recommendation for your own safety and anonymity you should always use cards also knowns as maps that aren't the same as your country I have read some people like using Asian cards as they give a longer chargeback

I'm sure someone will answer this I haven't heard anything of the sorts yet
I see, you got any success so far with any website? How's it going for you?

Reactions: KPH

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
No unfortunately not I have done one educated attempt first of many more to come in which I wrote my steps down and have everything here analyzed I understand where I went wrong and will be trying again shortly as my first attempt was crypto I will be attempting a different site soon and I am currently looking for a 2d store and in general still studying different aspects it's going well for me people in this forum have been helping a significant amount answering questions and sharing knowledge i am in no rush it's a marathon not a sprint I'm not chasing "quick money" as that's usually stupid money which lands you in a hole how about you how are you finding it so far

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score

Do you have experience with dumps + pin to withdraw from ATMs? Is that still a very real thing nowadays? If so, what's the process to make it work?

darkmoon12

Carder
Reaction score
No unfortunately not I have done one educated attempt first of many more to come in which I wrote my steps down and have everything here analyzed I understand where I went wrong and will be trying again shortly as my first attempt was crypto I will be attempting a different site soon and I am currently looking for a 2d store and in general still studying different aspects it's going well for me people in this forum have been helping a significant amount answering questions and sharing knowledge i am in no rush it's a marathon not a sprint I'm not chasing "quick money" as that's usually stupid money which lands you in a hole how about you how are you finding it so far
Yeah same man keep it up though, I feel like once everything clicks then It's a very rewarding thing. I'm also interested in crypto sites so if you find one that works with 2d security let me know bro.

Reactions: KPH

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Do you have experience with dumps + pin to withdraw from ATMs? Is that still a very real thing nowadays? If so, what's the process to make it work?
No I don't however I have recently taken an interest in that I have read a few post in regards to this however I'm not very well informed on that topic so I wouldn't want to give you any misleading information however from what I have gathered yes it's still possible people are still doing it you would need 201 dumps + pin and you'd write them onto plastic cards encode it on you'd need numerous software and some hardware which can be purchased from Amazon eBay and there is links for the software in the forum I found this useful

KPH

Carder
Reaction score
Yeah same man keep it up though, I feel like once everything clicks then It's a very rewarding thing. I'm also interested in crypto sites so if you find one that works with 2d security let me know bro.
Yes it will be it's just activity adapting to the situations we face in order to make everything click once we have done it once we will understand what our system and materials consisted of and we can then replicate and refine this if I find anything useful I'll be sure to make a thread and likewise anything useful be sure to share all the best friend I wish you success