Online Carding of phones,laptops and stuffs

Classic-Card

Reaction score
Hello, I’m new on here and I’m very happy seeing this site but I’m just scared of getting scammed cos this shouldn’t be new to you that we do get scammed cos we haven’t met the right dealer and the good guys

but I will tell you I have been ripped so many times and I’m tired of getting ripped all I want to know is how to card online cos I’m here in Nigeria ?? not in USA ?? and I would need someone who will be like a mentor and be real with me and guide me through on what I need and what to do with those required tools for carding and how to be a successful carder

thanks ?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
First of all ur face show (hope you know what country am from with that statement). You would need work with bank logs or PayPal logs. If you want to work with cc you either have to card giftcard first then use it to laptops and phones, the use a forwarding company in USA and reship it to Nigeria. Its best you card jewelries they are the most profitable. You can buy a gold chain worth $30k without issues. But if you're buying 10pcs worth $3k each you would have issue. You would need a VPN, PROXY and even RDP because one works here and the other works there. Don't buy 911.re proxy, it's trash. Buy pure VPN or mullvard VPN ( if you are using pure VPN, don't card card USA cards instead card UK, Ireland, Canada and Australia cards.) Buy lux socks or luminati socks. For RDP I have nothing to recommend. If you want to card laptops and phones directly with cc, card play.com