Online carding. Manual.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Yesterday I dug it out in my bins ... Out of nothing to do and a huge volume of coffee in my body, I decided to transfer it and put it here. Do not throw stones heavily, in some places the translation is crooked and the essence is a little lost. Something cut out as unnecessary.

I think this manual is just great. Just an invaluable ground for thought and self-improvement in carding. I did not introduce censorship, so the manual contains more expressions from the original />
--------------------------
Author: M@$T3R MuFl3h

=== ==========================
LEGAL TIDBITS
====================== =======
This FAQ is written for educational purposes only. If you are a federal and reading this, then you better educate yourself or I will have a great reason to file a major lawsuit against the

US ...

============================================== ============
KEY QUESTION: WHAT IS CARDING?
====================================
Well, in simple terms, carding is the art of credit card manipulation , to access goods or services through fraud. But don't let this definition fool you, because carding is so much more. Much more.

While different people do carding for different reasons, the motive is usually about money. Yes, owning a plasma TV for $ 9k and knowing that you didn’t pay for it.

penny, it's definately a rush.

But, of course, many other factors can influence your desire to do carding. Many carders take the stage from poorer countries like Argentina, Pakistan and Lebanon, where $ 50
could be a week's pay, in the best week. For real carders (the ones who have been on stage the longest), it seems that carding is something more. In awe of

STS manipulation ? Feeling that the feds might burst into your door at any moment? A challenge to the understanding that you walk among the people every day who will send you to jail with a federal crime? (???)

Regardless of your carding goals, this guide should answer a few questions for beginners and help you understand the rules of the game of carding. The resources and techniques outlined in this

tutorial are NOT the only carding methods, I repeat, NOT the ONLY ones. Carding experience is key. You have to constantly practice your own schemes and try new ones in order to really achieve something. This tutorial is designed to help you on your way.

==========================================
BASICS: WHAT DO I NEED AND WHERE IT IS GET?
===========================================
Credit Cards: Yes, SS. I honestly can't imagine the number of messages that came to me like this:

"do you have a CC?"
"where can I hack the CC?"
"where can I get the list of valid CCs?"

To make money, first of all, you need money. Simple and straightforward. This means that the only way for you to get CC, provided that you have ABSOLUTELY no money, is a

successful hack, just like you, a beginner with a hundred cards (but where does a beginner get a hundred cards?), Or you have experience in cracking bases data or you know someone who will give you CC all day.

I know this will be a discouraging statement, but let's keep our shit in the real world. The easiest way to get CCs is to buy them.

"but I can't get a job / I don't want to work!"

Having a regular, from 09:00 to 17:00, is not such a bad idea for the carding scene. Not only will you have some alibi for asking why you have such expensive shit in your house, but you

can also use money (who would have thought) to pay bills. You cannot card forever, nor can you survive carding alone.

If you are REALLY limited in resources, then you should look for alternatives: to sell your resources, you should be creative in carding, i.e. You must use what you have received. Got a psybnc admin account? Offer it to users for a CC, or two CCs. Got shells? Roots? Can you make verified phone calls?

Just ask yourself the question - "How can I be useful to someone?" work like that. It doesn’t have to be a big deal, it’s enough that it will help you get your

hands on a couple of CCs.

Once you do your first successful CC scam, DO NOT SPEND ALL YOUR INCOME. Save 200 bucks and re-invest it back in the carding community.

Head to SC (Shadowcrew) and grab the best cards. If you have tier 2 cards, I suggest you card C2it / Paypal and use your profits to buy CC. (There will be no working C2it / Paypal fraud schemes in this tutorial, sorry)

"but I don't know a single verified seller!"

On ShadowCrew you can find sellers of all kinds of goods and services that you can imagine at all (really everything, from selling CVVS fullocks with the ability to change billing addresses to buying an anonymous bank account. If you do not know the link to SC, ask someone ).

For information about scammers and verified sellers, read the relevant sections.

"where can I check my CC?"

Knowing whether your CC is valid or not will really help save some time and energy. If you live in the USA, here you can find the merchant's phone number inside the forum). If you want to check through the website, you can do it here - hxxp: //www.sinfulcherries.com/? Aid = 525390.

One of the methods of checking the amount on your CC is to register it in the online bank. (You will need at least Level 2 cards, and Level 3 cards for ATM cards). Many online banks will be able to tell you the limit, billing address, etc. etc., but they require at least a level 2 card (more details below).

==============================================
STOP FRAUD. KEY INFORMATION
============================================

I want to deposit clarity right now. The secret in carding is not the number of cards you own, but what you can do with those cards. What I mean? Everything is very simple.

Hypothetical situation: My name is Johnny and I have 3 CCs with SSN, DOB, CVV NUMBER, MMN, NAME, STREET ADDRESS, CITY, ZIP, AND BILLING TELEPHONE NUMBER. And also at

I have a friend named Billy with 300 SS with CVV, MMN, NAME, STREET ADDRESS, CITY, ZIP, AND BILLING TEL. NUMBER. Who is more likely to score something?

Simply put, I (Johnny). Why? Because I have more information to prove that I am the person who owns these CCs than the three hundred Billy cards have.

Does this mean that Billy won't get a damn thing from his cards? No, it just means that Billy is going to have a hard time carding with checks.

So to summarize this example - you should have as much information as possible on the cardholder. The first rule of carding: the more information you have on the victim, the more chances you have for success. Here is the information you need to know (note: "card level" is not a technical term in carding, you will just use L1, L2, L3 to make all the crap easier to understand in this tutorial):

NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE :
TEL. BILLING NUMBER:
CARD NUMBER:
CARD EXP DATE:
CVV CODE:

(LEVEL 1: Regular CVV. If you have this information, then you are the owner of an ordinary CC. Currently, it is worth noting that this is the minimum required information for working in carding. But if you have less information, your shit is out of luck.)

Social Security Number (SSN):
Date Of Birth (DOB):
Mothers Maide Name (MMN):

(LEVEL 2: Partial Fulk. If you have this information, then you have a higher CC. With this information you should be able to card PayPal, c2it and some other sites with a little hassle)

BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTING NUMBER:
BANK NAME:
BANK NUMBER:
DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER:
PIN NUMBER (For CC or ATM card)

(LEVEL 3: FULLZ. your heart desires)

Now if all that you have is ordinary SS, do not be discouraged. Just do some work (search) to level up your card:

First of all, go to whitepages.com and try to find out the address and phone number of the cardholder. Make sure it really belongs to the cardholder.

Further. There is an excellent service called "hantominfo", its owner lives on the SC forum), which will help you find information such as SSN and

DOB for your CCs for only $ 29 / month .. Of course, many carders have PI accounts so you can always ask for help.

Last but not least, take a quick look at ancestry.com. Ancestry.com is a piece of a whore, but you can find DOB and MMN (i.e. if your cardholder is Anthony Hawkins,

his father is David Hawkins and his mother is Bella Donna, Donna is MMN) /

Thus, raise the level of your cards and move on to the next lesson:

=================================
IMPROVING THE LEVEL OF ANONYMITY
== ===============================
Security is key. Nobody wants the feds to shut us all down here, so we need to be as anonymous as possible.

First of all, I must say that there is no 100% anonymity in carding. Don't let people fool you with promises of complete anonymity. You can use everything: proxies,

wings, socks and god knows what else, but you will always leave "digital fingerprints" wherever you have been. For my personal purposes, I use a curved ISP in combination with

an anonymizer account and a first-level proxy. But I don't recommend repeating this to everyone.

Offers excellent services for those who want to remain anonymous. The problem is that this is a service, and like in another service you will have to pay for it, plus if something happens they can turn you over. If you plan on using an anonymizer, you just need to focus on keeping your IP secret from the anonymizer, not from the site you are using.

Proxies and stuff: I use private hidden proxies and don't really fuck with other proxies, so I can't say much on this topic (maybe someone can cram a separate FAQ on proxies here?). As I said, proxies are divided into first, second and third levels. 1 lvl is the most secure, 3rd more or less. You can also

get a free proxy, and they're tested proxies and other crap in real time.

Stealther: These programs will help you link your proxies for maximum anonymity. Stealthers register with a key (so you will need to go to #serialz on EFNet and find the key).

EvidenceEliminator: If you are really serious about getting into carding, then this program MUST be on your hard drive ANYWHERE! The feds have some programs that help them extract information of interest to them, such as the pages you've visited, the files you've deleted, and the emails you've written. Every time your computer restarts, E.E. works by providing you with security by erasing all logs and file history. You must prepare for the best.

JAVA: The enemy of the carder. Should always be disabled in your browser.

CARDED ISP: To be honest, I'm not sure if ISP carding is safe. I have heard many different reviews of this idea. However, I can testify that I had the experience there were still no problems with this case. Some popular ISPs are carding Earthlink Pre-paid (you can pay for this service for a year, see the link on their sites) and America Online.

These are not the only options to ensure your anonymity, only the most popular ones. If you think you've come across a working way to ensure your anonymity, use it anyway. You will never know what works and what doesn't until you try it.

If you want to know how well you have secured yourself, take the following tests:

This is the first and main test. whatismyip.com is an easy way to find out what IP you are currently using on the Internet. JAVA does not work here, so you cannot

consider yourself 100% safe after successful completion.

This site is actually protected by ibill. When you try to register a local Java applet that will tell you "your current blablab IP is being recorded. Any blablab fraud will be noticed." ,

for those of you who noticed the AID and are going to get some money from the refs who don't like it, just erase that part)

This is the main check for your level of anonymity. Java must be enabled - the site's true purpose is to advertise their software (multiproxy), which works in a similar way to Stealther.

=============================
DROPS AND INSPECTION TECHNIQUE
=================== ==========
Correct drops are the first necessity for our business. Finding honest drops inside and outside the US is a difficult endeavor. Lots of people will pick up your shit and not ship, and some don't pick up packages at all! (There is nothing sadder than seeing your honestly crafted laptop taken back to the store because it was rejected)

- I'll translate the part about drops later, because it is terribly lazy to do this now there are complex phrases in the text, but this is not scary, tk. there infa mostly for the USA -

=======================================
SITES: SUITABLE FOR CARDING OR NOT?
=======================================
Ok, now you have CC, your own drops and You are as conspiratorial as possible. Now let's see what sites can be suitable for carding? This is probably the simplest question that I will answer in this manual.

- Absolutely ANY AND EVERY SITE IS SUITABLE FOR CARDING-

Why do I say that? Yes, because it's true. As I said in the second part of this tutorial - "the main thing is not the number of cards, but what you can do with them." It all depends on your brains.

If you have a Johnny Knoxville from Texas card, then you must be Johnny Knoxville from Texas. Using the information that you have, you must convince merchants and online stores that you are Johnny Knoxville.

When visiting an online store, you need to identify a few things. Ask yourself a couple of questions:

- What is their policy on the difference between a shipping address and a billing address?

If their policy is to "just dial", try to give them an anonymous number where you can be contacted (it is advisable to have your own anonymous phone for this).

- Can they accept other payments besides credit card?

If they accept other payment methods, it is sometimes easier to turn off other payment systems. (I, for example, have more luck on Dell.com with an online check that I receive thanks to CC)

Whatever you carding, be sure that you have all the information you need for this. If you card something over $ 1k, you should be able to handle Enroll. Make sure that when you

try to carding, you do not exceed the card limit.

psyop

Reaction score
hello Is it possible for anyone to card digital gift cards for me such as PlayStation Network, or Razer Gold? If you are successful I can instantly buy these digital gift cards from you and Pay u in crypto. This process is 100% anonymous and both of us can make serious cash. Let me know if it interests u or message me on telegram @mythicalcmd for faster communication.

Best regards