once a product has been successfully purchased, what to do?

sekeuss

Reaction score
Once I have successfully purchased a product, what to do? where to send? how to send? how to receive with my address?

Moshenik

Reaction score
Telegram
@moshehuk
Good night, it is advisable to clarify what exactly you bought, but if we are talking about clothing carding, then you must have an established connection with the drop supply.
I won’t be able to explain in detail how exactly everything works, because I might be wrong, but it’s more than perfect.
Often, the purchase is sent to dropshippers, who give the addresses of their drops, after which it is not difficult to guess that the parcel is taken by their drops, and then sold/sent, etc., by agreement.
Many people have the option I described above, but everyone decides as they see fit.
I hope experienced people in this field will explain in detail what you should do next :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
We can send physical goods to the addresses of buyers, intermediaries or personal drops.
Intermediaries are official companies that handle shipping, receiving and shipping of physical goods.
You can find any intermediary in the search engine, register an account and get the address of their warehouse to which you need to send the parcel. After receiving the package, they can forward it to the desired address within the country or to your country.

Buyers and drop services also provide the addresses of their drops for receiving various goods.
After receiving the package, they can forward it to another address or to your country.
Also, buyers and drop services can buy goods from you for a certain % of the real cost.
For liquid goods you will receive up to 85% of the real price.
For illiquid goods up to 65%.
It is customary to pay for goods using the “Delivered” status in the agreed upon cryptocurrency.

There are many proven buyer and drop services on our forum; you can familiarize yourself with their operating conditions and cooperate for further shipments.

For more information about their activities, read this topic -
"Buyers, Drops, Intermediaries":

Please ask additional questions.