Offline POS Skimmers - some questions

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've recently been interested in pos skimmers! At first I was looking at atm skimmers..and was preferring gsm ( but I decide no because it too big and really it not worth that much I don't think ) and flash skim it really bad if device lost cuz money lost etc even tho I don't think can happen here

Anyway pos seem like damn good option. I can work in store and pay cash for those guys that pay with card ( myself ) I.e cover losses

But few questions I want to ask;

1. Does pos read card with chip ? (Its verifone vx670) like in some pos I see in store there is part for 201 cards on top and sometimes they not work when u swipe because u needing to use chip ?

2. If storing chip dumps, will I write the same way as normal 101 dump to magstripe of normal plastic ?

3. Is pos exactly same as skimmer ? Sorry for stupid question but u can use exact same dumps captured and cashout in atm ? Because then its like handheld skim which u can tell how much track captured ?)

Thank u very much guys

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
1) No it can't read chip, you have to swipe the card.
3) Yes as long as you get them to enter their pin numbers POS skimming is same as ATM skimming (D+P)

You're welcome.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Ok so you have a POS great, but where can you put these though? I heard fairs/tradeshows but you need documentation, tax ID and stuff. You partner with store, but always risk when working with partners. You open store yourself, but you put yourself in risk and people wonder when they dont see charge on their account. You switch out the POS of store without their knowledge, but these POS usually has specific menu different than the regular stores POS, employee will know whats up.

What is best?

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
become innocent waiter? look for restaurant without cameras there are always many
then wait tables and when they paying with card just "bring wrong pos" and then when it say connection error say u will try get other pos and bring real.

if they catch u or suspect just say that pos was lying by counter and i thought was real i dont know.. but maybe will have risk of losing pos but it better than being caught

or u can work at big shops for small groceries and then when people paying with card just put in pos and then say APPROVED and pay to till ur OWN money with cash. and then repay urself investments after cashout

good luck