Novelty ID's and Other Documents - Create new Identity

stringer

Reaction score
Mods may delete

I am no more offering this service. I make novelties for my own personal benefit and thought I could make it for profit also but it is too much trouble. Present orders will be completed and I am done after this. Mods may delete. Thank you!

Last edited:

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
I want a ME DL from 2009. I tried to add your email to my pidgin/otr but it didn't work. I will send email, I have gpg for encriped chat as well but have not learned this icq thing yet.

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
If u can hit me up via pm with a way to add you to my pidgin OTR that would be cool but that email acct woudln't add to my pidgin.. Forget if the email got through or bounced but I am def interested in doing biz. I know how oto use gpg for encripted email and pidgin for encriped chat but have not learned this icq thing yet. It me up via pm and i will give u my pidgin screen name or my gpg key if u feel comfortable talking that way.

Transgress

Reaction score
go to www.icq.com/register and make a password. use some fake e-mail address. It will issue you an ICQ number. Then you can sign into that ICQ account with pidgin and use the OTR plugin for encryption.

stringer

Reaction score
Let me say in adding, if you add me to ICQ and then say nothing I will probbaly remove you from friends list.

stringer

Reaction score
I prefer email from now, ICQ is hard to be on all the time. PGP encrypted is preferred. Thanks