Non-vbv Bins

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
Please can someone tell me where can I buy these bins? I just got scammed by a seller in the verified section

Daquan

Carder
Reaction score
Do not buy non-vbv bins because one day the bin that you bought can non-vbv and 2 weeks later its no longer a non-vbv bin
So i would suggest you to find them yourself using telegram bots (sometimes it might be wrong but you never know ) or you could look at this list and test them

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
I've used a couple of tg bots.. they were wrong every time.

pauly

Professional
Reaction score
Damn every time is crazy what bots did you use?
well, to be fair i've only tried it with 2 "non vbv" cards. I used some bots recommended in this very forum, can't remember exactly right now though.

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
Do not buy non-vbv bins because one day the bin that you bought can non-vbv and 2 weeks later its no longer a non-vbv bin
So i would suggest you to find them yourself using telegram bots (sometimes it might be wrong but you never know ) or you could look at this list and test them
I know But all the bins will go vbv eventually its only a matter of time and people using it

Correct me if I'm wrong

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
Could you please provide proof of who scammed you so we can ensure they are banned?

Additionally, it's true that you need a decent budget to find reliable non-VBV bins. While some people may sell them for cheap, be aware that these bins can quickly switch from non-VBV to VBV.

My best advice is to first ensure that the bin is truly non-VBV, as even non-VBV bins can sometimes require OTP.

Also, keep in mind that Telegram bots are not entirely reliable for identifying non-VBV bins. This was admitted by a moderator in a post after they encouraged the use of such a bot, without clarifying that its effectiveness can be inconsistent.

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
Could you please provide proof of who scammed you so we can ensure they are banned?

Additionally, it's true that you need a decent budget to find reliable non-VBV bins. While some people may sell them for cheap, be aware that these bins can quickly switch from non-VBV to VBV.

My best advice is to first ensure that the bin is truly non-VBV, as even non-VBV bins can sometimes require OTP.

Also, keep in mind that Telegram bots are not entirely reliable for identifying non-VBV bins. This was admitted by a moderator in a post after they encouraged the use of such a bot, without clarifying that its effectiveness can be inconsistent.
What should be the price for a US non-vbv bin? I have find 2 guys in the verified section that can sell me 3 non-vbv bins for 30 dollar each, one of them gives guarantee that they are non-vbv and the other one gives a 10 days guarantee, what do you think?

The scammer has been reported and the proof has been sent to the admin

I don't know about the bots that you are talking about, could you tell me where I can find them?

310onit

Reaction score
I have Non Vbv Bins that will not switch in 2weeks
We can go thru escrow services

KeepTrying

Reaction score
What should be the price for a US non-vbv bin? I have find 2 guys in the verified section that can sell me 3 non-vbv bins for 30 dollar each, one of them gives guarantee that they are non-vbv and the other one gives a 10 days guarantee, what do you think?

The scammer has been reported and the proof has been sent to the admin

I don't know about the bots that you are talking about, could you tell me where I can find them?
Is not worth it, the bot is actually not really working, if you find those bins on your own prices will be around 20$ , if a good sellers gives you it must be around 40$,
this ''guarantee'' and blabla , is not working, even escrow, sure he will give you a cc but who tells you it actually works?
In 2 weeks guarantee and etc he can disappear, and sad reality? most people will scam you for 5$ as well.

slaveoflife

Carder
Reaction score
Is not worth it, the bot is actually not really working, if you find those bins on your own prices will be around 20$ , if a good sellers gives you it must be around 40$,
this ''guarantee'' and blabla , is not working, even escrow, sure he will give you a cc but who tells you it actually works?
In 2 weeks guarantee and etc he can disappear, and sad reality? most people will scam you for 5$ as well.
I understand your point of view but this seller has been vouched on other forums, what can I do if not? I'm not interested in learn how to get my own bins for the moment and it can not be that hard to find non-vbv bin that works at least some weeks, I know that there isn't bins that will work forever and that you have to keep looking for new ones etc.

KeepTrying

Reaction score
I understand your point of view but this seller has been vouched on other forums, what can I do if not? I'm not interested in learn how to get my own bins for the moment and it can not be that hard to find non-vbv bin that works at least some weeks, I know that there isn't bins that will work forever and that you have to keep looking for new ones etc.
Best on luck , i hope you can succeed, and if you do please let us know !