Non VBV bins Vendors or just general information

Kemonion

Carder
Reaction score
After a few months of researching and testing I've realized carding is primarily based on the BIN, so I have some questions about BINS not actual cash-out methods or how to keep my self secure.

How do I check if a card is Non VBV or VBV and how I would go about finding Non VBV Bins or just BINs in general myself.

If there are any sellers or advisors who know a lot about bins please reply. I'm willing to buy a confirmed Non VBV bins or information on how to check bins myself if you are a legit vendor.

EDIT - I'm now a little confused, I did the method that Brother shared about play-asia.com to test some bins. When I tested my most recent CC that i've already tried to use it was a NON VBV CC Bin, But when I tried a CC I bought a While ago it came up with bank verification. Why is that? It was the exact same Bin just two different infos but one passed The Non VBV check and the other didn't

And also how does the lfccheck_bot on telegram work? cause I type /start and nothing happens
Thank you

Last edited:

mamalook

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
contact this seller on Telegram: bayrie

Klassking44

BANNED
Reaction score
After a few months of researching and testing I've realized carding is primarily based on the BIN, so I have some questions about BINS not actual cash-out methods or how to keep my self secure.

How do I check if a card is Non VBV or VBV and how I would go about finding Non VBV Bins or just BINs in general myself.

If there are any sellers or advisors who know a lot about bins please reply. I'm willing to buy a confirmed Non VBV bins or information on how to check bins myself if you are a legit vendor.

EDIT - I'm now a little confused, I did the method that Brother shared about play-asia.com to test some bins. When I tested my most recent CC that i've already tried to use it was a NON VBV CC Bin, But when I tried a CC I bought a While ago it came up with bank verification. Why is that? It was the exact same Bin just two different infos but one passed The Non VBV check and the other didn't

And also how does the lfccheck_bot on telegram work? cause I type /start and nothing happens
Thank you
Hello dude I Vouch this vendor for you @MrUzivert for all your fire BINS here be safe

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
The method for identifying cards with non-vbv bins or vbv bins on the play-asia.com website has not been working for a long time.

To determine bins, try the method: How to Searching or Checking US bins for non-vbv bins, auto-vbv bins or non-MCSC bins

In the telegram bot you need to enter the command "/bin" and then 6 digits bin 427178. For example: "/bin 427178"

You can get paid consultations and sales of non-vbv bins or auto-vbv bins from a professional carder via Telegram contact: @alex4488ava (derkoba)

You can also buy a fresh and complete database of all non-vbv/auto-vbv bins and non-mcsc bins from 2024.

The same bin can be non-vbv and vbv. Detailed information in this topic: Bins without 3D Security, they are also nonVBV

Ghougnbcu

BANNED
Reaction score

Thank you
Kindly contact Via Telegram: Att stardumpss24

Kemonion

Carder
Reaction score
The method for identifying cards with non-vbv bins or vbv bins on the play-asia.com website has not been working for a long time.

To determine bins, try the method: How to Searching or Checking US bins for non-vbv bins, auto-vbv bins or non-MCSC bins

In the telegram bot you need to enter the command "/bin" and then 6 digits bin 427178. For example: "/bin 427178"

You can get paid consultations and sales of non-vbv bins or auto-vbv bins from a professional carder via Telegram contact: @alex4488ava (derkoba)

You can also buy a fresh and complete database of all non-vbv/auto-vbv bins and non-mcsc bins from 2024.

The same bin can be non-vbv and vbv. Detailed information in this topic: Bins without 3D Security, they are also nonVBV
When I try to do /bin on the bot nothing happens, is it currently being fixed or is that a personal issue