Nokia 1100 ,Magic phone for sale

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
Says all,escrow accept,pm.
Quete from internet.
"The 1100 can apparently be reprogrammed to use someone else's phone number, which would also let the device receive text messages. That capability opens up an opportunity for online banking fraud."

Last edited:

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
bump

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
so is it programmed already ?

No,its not programmed.I just got the phone not long time ago,wasnt really too much into looking for a programmer or something but who searches that finds.I didnt say it before but my quote from inet explains a little.

Ultrascan, which specializes in tracking criminals involved in Internet and electronic fraud, is trying to trace criminals who are using Nokia 1100s in online banking frauds.

"We keep trying to infiltrate these groups,"

Last edited:

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
No,its not programmed.I just got the phone not long time ago,wasnt really too much into looking for a programmer or something but who searches that finds.I didnt say it before but my quote from inet explains a little.

Ultrascan, which specializes in tracking criminals involved in Internet and electronic fraud, is trying to trace criminals who are using Nokia 1100s in online banking frauds.

"We keep trying to infiltrate these groups,"

Sorry for blowing your bubble, but you'll not be able to sell Nokia 1100 without the software anywhere.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry for blowing your bubble, but you'll not be able to sell Nokia 1100 without the software anywhere.

Yea well what about person who knows how to mod/who can gonna do without the phone? So cool to have such smart people as you with even smarter opinions.People are flashing it,I know people has flashed working ones,so what was actual your point? Because your too stupid to flash it its useless or cuz you dont know who can? This like saying lockpick set is useless,but for someone who knows how to use it is heaven.

Last edited:

mefix

No comments

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
Yea well what about person who knows how to mod/who can gonna do without the phone? So cool to have such smart people as you with even smarter opinions.People are flashing it,I know people has flashed working ones,so what was actual your point? Because your too stupid to flash it its useless or cuz you dont know who can? This like saying lockpick set is useless,but for someone who knows how to use it is heaven.

And that someone who can use it is in heaven, go there and sell your shit.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
And that someone who can use it is in heaven, go there and sell your shit.

LOL -rep me,damn kid,go do something,so full of jealousity and stuff,you dont have phone yourself and posting meaningless stupid crap.Whatever bro go cry in the corner.

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOL -rep me,damn kid,go do something,so full of jealousity and stuff,you dont have phone yourself and posting meaningless stupid crap.Whatever bro go cry in the corner.

If I want I can bury your grave with Nokia 1100 ;)

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
If I want I can bury your grave with Nokia 1100 ;)

If I want I can? Kid wake up,your talking like you something? I woulda spit in your face and walk away leaving you thinking like,damn,did he really just shitted on me? Your so full of anger I have the phone LOL,go find something else to make,your just embarrassing yourself over here.It pretty much explains why you never had and will never have phone like this considering you just psot crap instead of doing something usefull.

Last edited:

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
from where do you know that its correct phone? just some of them can be reprogrammed, not all, so...

"Ultrascan obtained Nokia 1100 phones made in Bochum, Germany. Phones made around 2003 in that now-closed factory have the firmware version that can be hacked, Becker said. Nokia has sold more than 200 million of the 1100 and its successors, although it's unknown how many devices have the particular sought-after firmware."

"That application allows a hacker to decrypt the Nokia 1100's firmware, Becker said. Then, the firmware can be modified and information such as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number can be changed as well as the IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) number, which allows a phone to register itself with an operator.
The modified firmware is then uploaded to the Nokia 1100. Certain models of the 1100 used erasable ROM, which allows data to be read and written to the chip, Becker said. For the final step, the hacker must also clone a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card, which Becker said is technically trivial."

I don't really think that u have correct one, otherwise it worth xx.xxx$

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
Bumpers