Nice forum, but seems a bit inactive at times?

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.
Have been on this forum, a month or two. Generally i like this forum, very useful information, very good members, knows what they are talking about etc.

But sometimes, when someone really needs attention, its not their, asking if methods is still up to date, and other stuff. I know, i know, people are busy dealing with noobs etc, but still, this is a forum to exchange knowledge and information, right?

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. I think this is the best public carding forum.
A lot of useful information and a lot of smart carders help beginners - give useful tips and advice.
The guys try to answer questions and help each other.

The forum was created for the exchange of information and will continue to evolve.

Please write what methods you are interested in and we will try to write good guides that can be applied in real practice.

Theoretical foundations are fine, but they should work and be transformed into real action.

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
Tomcat. I really appreciate your posts since they are really in depth, and to be honest, a fun read as well.
Well personally, to be honest. Im only in it for the money, I need to make some money, i have been browsing both on TOR and clearnet, methods, usefull information and so on. And yes, i like this forum, i really do, and im glad you replied.
So i have Benumb acces (cc) i have Genisis invite (that is for cookies on sites etc) i have socks5 (911.re, some like, some dont) Should i get RDP, WM, as well? Help a brother out here, as I said, im in it for the money, i have an amount in my head, after that, im gone...

byyourside

Reaction score
Tomcat. I really appreciate your posts since they are really in depth, and to be honest, a fun read as well.
Well personally, to be honest. Im only in it for the money, I need to make some money, i have been browsing both on TOR and clearnet, methods, usefull information and so on. And yes, i like this forum, i really do, and im glad you replied.
So i have Benumb acces (cc) i have Genisis invite (that is for cookies on sites etc) i have socks5 (911.re, some like, some dont) Should i get RDP, WM, as well? Help a brother out here, as I said, im in it for the money, i have an amount in my head, after that, im gone...
I think you got the right idea, its almost all about just trying it and trial and error, what works, what doesn't etc.
dont throw too much money at first, try to do as little as possible and when you get something going start investing more and more.

sounds like you have the right idea though. the guides posted everywhere are usefull but will not give you the exact forumula or else the method will be burnt.
use them as starting guides ;)

also half the time those CC's dont work, look into fullz and see the power of them!

Le'casa

Reaction score
Please guys what's the latest update on benefits and unemployment jibs and which premium tut can you guys share with boobs like us to make some G's

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I know where your problem lies. You guys deal type of carding that most carders on this forum aren't into, so when you ask a question and we don't know it, we skip you. Such area is working with dumps, emv and skimmers. Most pro carders here including me don't do this.

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
I know where your problem lies. You guys deal type of carding that most carders on this forum aren't into, so when you ask a question and we don't know it, we skip you. Such area is working with dumps, emv and skimmers. Most pro carders here including me don't do this.
Dont know that to be honest. I think often times the questions are pretty straight forward.
No one is going to give away a working method just like that right? You have to finesse and be able to see opportunites and so on.
I think the hardest is the setup, with the socks, rdp, wm, and all that stuff, what to use, and which method and so on.
But shame on the person that gives upp that easily!

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
I think you got the right idea, its almost all about just trying it and trial and error, what works, what doesn't etc.
dont throw too much money at first, try to do as little as possible and when you get something going start investing more and more.

sounds like you have the right idea though. the guides posted everywhere are usefull but will not give you the exact forumula or else the method will be burnt.
use them as starting guides ;)

also half the time those CC's dont work, look into fullz and see the power of them!
ofc, there is value in fullz, but proper ways to use them.
Even if you get a fullz, and say for instance you open an cryptoaccount to cashout ccs, and so on. You still have to get past verification and stuff.

byyourside

Reaction score
Even if you get a fullz, and say for instance you open an cryptoaccount to cashout ccs, and so on. You still have to get past verification and stuff.
Yes so keep trying bro. You have the idea, just keep researching and learning

Kids8062

Reaction score
Hello. I think this is the best public carding forum.
A lot of useful information and a lot of smart carders help beginners - give useful tips and advice.
The guys try to answer questions and help each other.

The forum was created for the exchange of information and will continue to evolve.

Please write what methods you are interested in and we will try to write good guides that can be applied in real practice.

Theoretical foundations are fine, but they should work and be transformed into real action.
Banks login spamming please help with that easy method bro

dumpersq

Carder
Reaction score
Please guys what's the latest update on benefits and unemployment jibs and which premium tut can you guys share with boobs like us to make some G's
There are some still working but there is tricks no-one shares. If you don't know these tricks, your application will be denied 100%, no matter how much you try.
Very few work atm. SBA, EDD and all others are waste of time and are dead. Do not believe anybody if he offers you SBA tutor EDD. They dont work anymore.

There are few other countries/counties/applications that work but i wont share them.
Search on YT / TG.

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
There are some still working but there is tricks no-one shares. If you don't know these tricks, your application will be denied 100%, no matter how much you try.
Very few work atm. SBA, EDD and all others are waste of time and are dead. Do not believe anybody if he offers you SBA tutor EDD. They dont work anymore.

There are few other countries/counties/applications that work but i wont share them.
Search on YT / TG.
I understand. A working method is a working method, Im not asking for you to give it away. This is not what im after, just some guidance in the right direction, maybe what works for you, may not work for me , you feel me? Just like, pinpoint in the right direction, then people can choose bythemself if they wanna card cc, crypto, giftcard, paypal, WU, or whatever.
By the way, did you try out the method?

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Verification is not an issue. When carding crypto stick to three rules. 1. Use only European cc 2. Stay away from big crypto sites such as coinmama. Make use of small crypto sites such coinex. 3. Get ready for verification.