Newegg.com asked for OTP? Do I put the real phone number of the victim ?

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
I thought it was a website that used 2D verification not 3D verification. Someone told me it was 2D verification. Is Newegg to blame or is it my BIN ? I used BIN 532839 , platinum Master Card. Any other website in the US for electronics ? Can you guys show me some non VBV/no OTP bins ? Also when you order do you have to put the real phone number of the victim ? I usually pick a similar phone number but I change some digits because I don't want them to get alerts on the order, but does that cancel the order ?

Thank you

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hello,i believe the bin you used asks otp for every online purchase (not in appstore & playstore purchase but with payment merchants). You should try auto/non vbv bin for newegg.
This article might help you :

There are websites which verify phone number with payment method but fortunately newegg is not one of them so you can put random which you are doing.It won't affect the order.

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,i believe the bin you used asks otp for every online purchase (not in appstore & playstore purchase but with payment merchants). You should try auto/non vbv bin for newegg.
This article might help you :

There are websites which verify phone number with payment method but fortunately newegg is not one of them so you can put random which you are doing.It won't affect the order.

I see. So you're saying that if I used a better bin OTP wouldn't have been triggered ? I will check out your list, thank you very much.