***NEW_DUMPS***FRESH DUMPS WORLDWIDE BEST RATES!!! ICQ:606717137

paccccc

Professional
Reaction score
what happen to this Guy coz i neva see him online to make Order....when was the last time he came online coz i dont see him online and i need him veri badly ..thanks..

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
what happen to this Guy coz i neva see him online to make Order....when was the last time he came online coz i dont see him online and i need him veri badly ..thanks..

I think he has decided to quit mainstream advertising and PayPaling to his old loyal customers for consistent lay low income in his NEW shop.

Someone who is still in contact with him, please notify him of his old customers requiring his service on c.pro.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
I will pay $100 LR to anyone who helps me get in touch with new dumps and help me register on his New Number online shop. :)

millilite

Carder
Reaction score
I will pay $100 LR to anyone who helps me get in touch with new dumps and help me register on his New Number online shop. :)

I was a good customer of his works, i never get any other icq contact from him. Last time he online was two week ago for real quick time . he say this

"sorry i'm back in 1 month!"

Hopefully this is good helping info... I miss him too. Hope he okay. :)

alexis0

Reaction score
Well LUCERO stop being a DEER and order more then 100 fag!!!! New_Dumps is the man so you better step your game up before you try to blast someone over a 100 dollars , ill blow my nose it that shit !!! Go fuck with Royal dumps you loser!!!

im not offeidg u seller may be they giving u free dumps for thmps up that what happend to me i loose i have to test the selelre before make big order he dont respond after that he dont respond at least say something man

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:50 AM ----------

Well LUCERO stop being a DEER and order more then 100 fag!!!! New_Dumps is the man so you better step your game up before you try to blast someone over a 100 dollars , ill blow my nose it that shit !!! Go fuck with Royal dumps you loser!!!

MAY BE NEW DUMPS WORK FOR U NOT FORM ME AND GUESS WHAT ROYAL WORKS FOR ME AND IM NOT LOOSER THE LOOSE IS NEW DUMPS BECAUSE I MESS UP A BUISSNES FOR 100 USD ALSO AT LEAST ROYAL SEND T HE SHIT

millilite

Carder
Reaction score
im not offeidg u seller may be they giving u free dumps for thmps up that what happend to me i loose i have to test the selelre before make big order he dont respond after that he dont respond at least say something man

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:50 AM ----------

MAY BE NEW DUMPS WORK FOR U NOT FORM ME AND GUESS WHAT ROYAL WORKS FOR ME AND IM NOT LOOSER THE LOOSE IS NEW DUMPS BECAUSE I MESS UP A BUISSNES FOR 100 USD ALSO AT LEAST ROYAL SEND T HE SHIT

sorry for me be asshole , you just say your thoughts. Hope you make good bizness with anything you work with. My sorry thought. Happy holiday.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
They say will be back soon. We think a few weeks from now let's see but we sure they be back soon......

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Where is new numbers?

His online shop is running with regular updates:

If anyone registered to the shop or can help me register i will pay $200.00 LR. :D

Last edited:

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
$300.00 LR to anyone selling their new numbers online shop account.

Escrow will be used.

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
newnumber not have good quality now man.

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
God there must be someone willing to sell their account on new numbers shop?

If not i can rent it for one hour for $100 LR and buy the shit i need.

talk_liberty

Carder
Reaction score
man why u paste link remove these or ninja will bann u