new method of gift cards

joseperez100

Reaction score
I see that in the forum they explain about carding, how to do it and how to make a living doing carding, but they forget something and it is to warn the beginner that in carding money is lost if you do not know how to do it exactly, not all the methods that exist in the forum they still work, a little advice that I can give to beginners is that before thinking about stealing money from a stolen credit or debit card, first act like someone who stole your data and cc and try to card yourself And if you manage to card yourself that is not enough, call your bank and ask them to place additional security on your cc and try again until you achieve it and with different stores such as: amazon, dundle, and payment methods such as: WU, MG .

If you plan to buy a gift card on amazon or dundle please do not do so instantly so that you can be successful.
I explain, go to your search engine and search for what you want if you are going to buy gift cards, put in the GIFT search engine and do not enter any store, then there will be another page and search for something like: how to give money online to my sister, girlfriend or friend for birthday etc, choose which one you like, they will enter any page other than amazon or dundle they will browse for about 10 minutes they will add things to their cart that match their search then they close their browser and reopen the browser in 10 minutes or more and restore the pages, it is not advisable to erase the history or data or anything for hour, they will open another page and we are already in the game we will search our search engine again: WHAT ARE GIFT CARDS?
slowly we still cannot enter our (feat / odjective), we will look at some response forums such as yahoo response or others the one you want.
now yes, everything is ready we go to the first page where we
we seek, gifts we look for gift cards we enter dundle or another store that is not amazon we choose a card of 500 usd or more we add to the cart eye we will not buy here but in amazon, We leave the store and look for gift cards again and we go to amazon and we will select our gift cards the maximum that we can buy for the first time is 90 usd then 140,190, and whatever you want to buy, we cannot exceed 100 usd and that's, it you have your gift card you can exchange it on any platform you want as paxful or others.
EYE: it works perfectly for me, that's why I share it with you
to be successful activate the trackers

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
I see that in the forum they explain about carding, how to do it and how to make a living doing carding, but they forget something and it is to warn the beginner that in carding money is lost if you do not know how to do it exactly, not all the methods that exist in the forum they still work, a little advice that I can give to beginners is that before thinking about stealing money from a stolen credit or debit card, first act like someone who stole your data and cc and try to card yourself And if you manage to card yourself that is not enough, call your bank and ask them to place additional security on your cc and try again until you achieve it and with different stores such as: amazon, dundle, and payment methods such as: WU, MG .

If you plan to buy a gift card on amazon or dundle please do not do so instantly so that you can be successful.
I explain, go to your search engine and search for what you want if you are going to buy gift cards, put in the GIFT search engine and do not enter any store, then there will be another page and search for something like: how to give money online to my sister, girlfriend or friend for birthday etc, choose which one you like, they will enter any page other than amazon or dundle they will browse for about 10 minutes they will add things to their cart that match their search then they close their browser and reopen the browser in 10 minutes or more and restore the pages, it is not advisable to erase the history or data or anything for hour, they will open another page and we are already in the game we will search our search engine again: WHAT ARE GIFT CARDS?
slowly we still cannot enter our (feat / odjective), we will look at some response forums such as yahoo response or others the one you want.
now yes, everything is ready we go to the first page where we
we seek, gifts we look for gift cards we enter dundle or another store that is not amazon we choose a card of 500 usd or more we add to the cart eye we will not buy here but in amazon, We leave the store and look for gift cards again and we go to amazon and we will select our gift cards the maximum that we can buy for the first time is 90 usd then 140,190, and whatever you want to buy, we cannot exceed 100 usd and that's, it you have your gift card you can exchange it on any platform you want as paxful or others.
EYE: it works perfectly for me, that's why I share it with you
to be successful activate the trackers
How to activate the trackers??