NEW !!! DUMPS,CVV,WU transfer, PayPal,Bank logins,Shipments!!!!!!!

sell_goood

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
NEW !!! DUMPS,CVV,WU transfer, PayPal,Bank logins,Shipments!!!!!!!

How to make money online
Our Job Is Western Union And Bank Transferring.
In Last 4 years my motive is to help people make money online. We have so much Prestige and Precedency in this Business.

yahoo mail: [email protected]
yahoo IM: milfdumpsta

WesternUnion Transfer Service :
We Have A big Western Union Service for every where And every way And every when for You.
We Transfer Money To All Countries In World For You.
We Can Transfer Big Amount For You . And You Can Receive This Money To You City very Easily.

Our service Is Very Very Cheap. 15% Of Transfer Amount For Small Transfer . And 10% Of big Transfer.
For Large Transfer . We Service Is Very Safe And Surely . And its Very Fast.
We Make Transfer To Your WU Info Very Fast And Without Delay And Immediate.
We Give you MTCN And Sender Info And All Cashout Info.
price : Western Union transfer - serious and honest
REQUIRE :

1 : Receive First Name And Last Name
2 : Receiver Address
3 : Receiver Email Address
4 : Payment Info

Send REQUIREMENT To OUR Email Address Or Send This Info To Chat .

And We Have WesternUnion GoldCard For You . And We Give You WesternUnion GoldCard Number.
Also We Have Work And Fresh WesternUnion Bug . My Bug Build by A Big
russian Hacker Group. This Is 100% Work . This not public Bug. This is private.
And We Sell WesternUnion Admin Login . With Cheap Price.
We Are Very PROFESSIONAL In westernUnion.
My Special Job Is This.
Also We Can Make MoneyGram Transfering . If You Need Contact By We Contact Info .
And We Make BankTransfer.
Bank Transfer Service :
We Have Big Service For Bank Transfering For You .
We Can Transfer Money To All Bank In World . Very fast And Easy . We Can Transfer Any Amount To
Your bank Account . We Service Is Very fast And safe And Surely .
And We make Online Transfer With Transfer Info . And We Can Make Wire Transfer To Your bank
Account

REQUIRE :

1 : Your Bank Info
2 : Your Email Address
3 : Your Tell routing number
4 : Payment Info

Our Price Is Very Cheap for You . 10% Of Tf For Small Transfer And 5% Of Transfer Amount For Large

Transfer .

We Can Transfer Dollar And Euro And Pound And More .
We Can Make Online Transfer In EveryWhere.
Also We Can Transfer To Your CreditCard very fast.
This is a Special Service For you . This service is Very Safe And Surely And Fast And Without Delay.
Also We Can We Can Transfer To Al Usa United bank For Example We Can Transfer Any Money To [
BankOfAmerica , Wachovia, Wellsfargo , Chase , HSBC , CitiBank, Capital One Bank , J.P. Morgan ,
WAMU , USBank , Webster , Valleyfirst , Union-bank ,Uniontrust , Texas Bank , Florida Bank , San Angelo
Banking Center , Ravallibank , Red River Bank , Royal Bank , Peoples United Bank , Pioneer Bank , Old
Second , Omni National Bank , National City Bank , PNC Leading The Way , IDB , First Merit Bank , Dollar
Bank , Blue Ridge Bank , Bank Upson , American Savings Bank California , Bank United , Broadway Bank
Chicago , Busty Bank, RBC Bank , Valrico State Bank , Superior Federal Bank , Pacific Mercantile Bank ,
Bank Of Internet , Humboldt Bank Online ,First Federal , Eastern Bank , Community Savings Bank , Bank
of the San Juans , Central Progressive Bank ,Community First Bank & Trust ,The Carlsbad National Bank ,
Commercebank , Citywide Banks , Central California Bank ,Compassbank , And More ... ]
And We Can Transfer Mney To UnitedKingdom Bank [
Hlifax , Barklays , Abbey , Natwest , Llyods , NationWide Bank and more ... ]
And We Can Transfer To All Asia Bank For Example [ Mashreq Bank Plc. , National Bank of Abu Dhabi ,
Bank of Thailand , Siam Commercial Bank , Chinatrust Commercial Bank
, The Development Bank of Singapore , OCBC Bank , The United Overseas Bank Group of Singapore ,
And More ... ]
And We Can Transfer To All Africa bank For Example [ First Banking Corporation Limited (First Bank) ,
Banco Federal , Banco Exterior , Banco de Venezuela , Republic Bank Limited , Hatton National Bank Ltd. ,
ABSA Bank , FirstRand Ltd , Nedbank , The Standard Bank Group , ANZ Banking Group , ASB Bank
Limited , BANKDIRECT , BNZ Homepage , Deutsche Bank New Zealand , WestpacTrust , First National
Bank of Namibia , Ixe Grupo Financiero , Banco Multisectorial de Inversiones , Banco Bolivariano , Banco
Central de Chile , Banco de Cr?dito e Inversiones , Banco Itau S.A. , Banco Real
And More ... ]
Also We Have Big Bank Login From very Bank. With High Balance And With Full Access And Full Info.
We Can Sell This. And My Price Is Very Cheap.

PAYMENT ACCEPT
( LIBERTYRESERVE - WU)

Alerts :
1 = We Haven't Free And Gift service
2 = We Haven't Hacking stuff
3 = We Accept Only LIBERTYRESERVE And WU For Pay . We Don't Accept Other Payment
4 = Don't Spam And Don't Scam
5 = We Make Only Large Bussiness . Don't Ask For Small Business

I also have dumps for sale track1/track2 with pin 40$ per 1 minimum order is 4

==> Usa :101
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 30$
- Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 50$
- American Express - $30 ( WITHOUT SID )
- Discover - $50
==> Canada: 101 201
- Visa Classic, MasterCard Standart = 35$
- Visa Gold | Platinum | Business, MasterCard Gold | Platinum = 40$
==> EU, UK: 101 201
- Classic/Standart = 60$
- Gold/Platinum = 70$
- Business/Signature/Purchase/Corporate/World = 100$
==> Other countries: 101 201
- MasterCard| Visa Classic = 50$
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business = 70$
==> ASIA/AUSTRALIA/Exotic: 101 201 121
- MasterCard| Visa Classic - $50
- Visa Gold|Platinum|Corporate|Signature|Business ? $70

==> I always check and update cvv good and fresh every day
==> I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good price .
==> If you are introduced to meet me
Please tell me the name of the customer.
==> If you are a new customer here.
I can sell you one or two cvv for testing
==> I can not send free to experiment
==> If you don't trust my service. Please do not contact me

SHIP ELECTRONICS ( iphone , ipad , macbook pro, HD TV, 3D TV.....) 100% genuine and real
Now I have a professional hacking tools to complete this work and I have a few ... all ships .... International Ship 100% genuine and real !
Ship iphone : 4g 150$ per 1
Ship iphone : 4s 200$ per 1
Ship ipad2 : 200$ per 1 .
Ship ipad 3: 250$ per 1
Ship macbook pro Apple : 300$ per 1
Ship HD TV (LCD 45"-75"): 350$
Ship HD TV (LED 45"-75"): 400$
Ship 3D TV (45"-75"): 550
It comes with the connection cable, headphones with mic, adaptor, usb connector and pink silicon all.
Tracking these shipments for more trust:
1Z3F14440374103016
1Z3F14440374103007
1Z2214490323310095
1Z2214490323310086
1Z2214490323234767
1Z2214490323234776

SELLING PAYPAL ACCOUNT
am selling some of my aged ebay seller accounts. These accounts are aged anywhere from 30 days to over 3 years. Most of the accounts have at least 10 feedback. I also have PayPal accounts Verified ( US , UK , CA and AU )
All accounts come with attached gmail and gvoice , yahoo. Please make sure to read my thread on how to properly use a new ebay or PayPal account.
Ebay Accounts for Sale
US Ebay Seller Account with AVS VCC & Bank Verified PayPal
Price = $45
Aged US Ebay Seller Account with Verified PayPal
(Aged 90 Days with 25 FeedBack)
Price = *Currently Sold Out*
Verified PayPal Accounts for Sale
Account Verified (Bank Verified, Credit Card Verified, and Address Confirmed )have mail registration price 20$ per 1 ( have balance in card )
Account Verified have balance in paypal price 10% of balance .
6 months+ Aged Verified PayPal Accounts
(AVS VCC & Bank Verified)
Price = $50
==> Acc Paypal Veritified with balance $1000 = $80
==> Acc Paypal Veritified with balance $5000 = $200
==> Acc Paypal Veritified with balance $8000 = $350
( Email address + PayPal password ) fullz infomation

I accept pay Liberty Reserve and Western Union

Ask me about bulk discounts!
**All items are always buy 5 get 1 FREE!

[Tips for using the accounts]

Make sure to ask questions before using the accounts! These accounts should be set up on a new windows user profile with a new IP address, make sure you have dynamic (changeable) IP. The accounts come with no cookies so make sure to establish some browsing history before selling. It's good to add some items to your watch list and even place some losing bids. Never change all the account info right away. This is a huge red-flag. Changing the password, address, and security questions right away can get you suspended. It's recommended to wait until the account is better established before changing any info. My account info is very secure so wait as long as possible to change any passwords or other info. Never list an item to sell within 24 hours of accessing the account. When selling your first item it's recommended to start with 1 listing, no high risk items, wait for it to sell then work your way up slowly from there. It's also a good idea to link a phone forwarding# to PayPal before withdrawing. I am not responsible if you get suspended. You have to learn from your mistakes. Ask me any questions, I'm happy and to help!

CONTACT INFO :

yahoo mail: [email protected]
yahoo IM: milfdumpsta

We Waiting For See You For Start Business. Thanks. Good Luck