NEW DOC/TEMPLATES/ID SCANS/TUTS SHOP-BYPASS ANY VERIFICATION!!!

BrightSide Solutions

BrightSide Solutions- Templates, ID's, Forms ETC
Reaction score
$NEW DOC/TEMPLATE/FORMS/ID SCANS SHOP$
E V E R Y T H I N G * Y O U * N E E D
DONT HESITATE NOW THEN GET DENIED!!
LET ME SHOW YOU CARDING ON THE BRIGHTSIDE!!!

*BRIGHTSIDE CARDING SOLUTIONS*
*ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE*

Nov. 1, 2021

I have finally opened up a new shop. Although the irony is clear, I believe in honesty and transparency when it comes to building good business and good business relationships. Ive been excited about becoming a vendor. It has been something I have been wanting to do for a while now, ever since I started this carding journey. I have been down this road for a while now, and it all started with the thought most of you guys probably had. "I want money". In the beginning, I felt it was as easy as buying somebody's CC info and *VOILA" Were in business. However I was very wrong. With Anti-Fraud systems pretty much everywhere in the digital space, and a very elaborate and complex learning curve with regards to becoming an experienced carder, I was in for a looooooong journey. Not to mention, my fair share of trial and error. My strengths of seeing the best in people, quickly became my weakness in this underworld as I learned that I could not trust anyone in this space. My first $100 spent on the dark web was one of those "$100 USD for $500 Paypal" type deals. (btw....DO NOT EVER PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. NO ONE REALLY GIVES MORE $$$$ FOR LESS $$$$.) After I learned all of the fundamentals by doing a SHITLOAD of reading and research....I realised I would have to employ the services of many different experts in different fields. And I hated when sometimes, one of those same experts would SCAM me. Its not a great feeling. I decided to learn how to do everything myself. Well mostly everything on the important list. One of the categories on that priority list is custom documents. This is essential to bypassing all of the roadblocks and verifications needed to be successful. Whatever you need, I can help you out. And if I do not have it, I can tell you where to go. I know this sounds hard to believe, but I really do want to help my fellow carders because I know how much more efficient I could have been had I been given a little guidance. Below is just a small list of the much bigger inventory I provide. My prices are cheap, and what you receive is of high quality. TELEGRAM ME FOR SAMPLES!!!

1.) PASSPORT SCANS
-PASSPORT BOOKS AND PASSPORT CARDS
2.) GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION SCANS
-DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT CARDS FOR SOME COUNTRIES.

-IN USA, HAVE EVERY DL TEMPLATE FOR ALL 50 STATES. (BARCODE ON BACK WILL SCAN AND VERIFY WITH INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ME)
-SOCIAL SECURITY CARD SCANS
3.) BANK STATEMENTS
-
WELLS FARGO CUSTOM TEMPLATE

-CHASE BANK CUSTOM TEMPLATE
-US BANK CUSTOM TEMPLATE
4.) UTILITY BILL TEMPLATE
- HAVE MOST ENERGY COMPANY TEMPLATES. DM ME TO INQUIRE
5.) **CUSTOM FORMS**
-
I HAVE PRETTY MUCH ANY FORM YOU WILL EVER NEED FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES AND MORE. THIS INCLUDES ALL TAX FORMS, STATEMENTS(HOT ITEMS), IDENTIFICATIONS(HOT ITEMS), CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, BUSINESS FORMS (HOT ITEMS).

JUST HIT ME ON TELEGRAM AND TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR SITUATION AND I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GET YOU TO THE SOLUTION. EACH ITEM HAS THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PRICE. THE ITEMS ALSO CAN BE SOLD ALREADY DONE AND DRAWN FOR YOU (NO ACCESS TO THE BLANK TEMPLATE) OR BE SOLD AS THE BLANK TEMPLATE ONLY FOR YOU TO FILL OUT AND USE AGAIN WHENEVER YOU NEED TO. ALSO, CONTACT ME FOR SAMPLES. I ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA CASHAPP AND ZELLE

NAME: GEORGE HENSEN
TELEGRAM: @GR200188
EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE: (216) 616-9921

unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

deaddeals

Reaction score
??‍♂️ my 1st was definitely the PayPal gig. ? verifiedcarders.ws made me a better that day forth

Hotboy12

Reaction score
$NEW DOC/TEMPLATE/FORMS/ID SCANS SHOP$
E V E R Y T H I N G * Y O U * N E E D
DONT HESITATE NOW THEN GET DENIED!!
LET ME SHOW YOU CARDING ON THE BRIGHTSIDE!!!

*BRIGHTSIDE CARDING SOLUTIONS*
*ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE*

Nov. 1, 2021

I have finally opened up a new shop. Although the irony is clear, I believe in honesty and transparency when it comes to building good business and good business relationships. Ive been excited about becoming a vendor. It has been something I have been wanting to do for a while now, ever since I started this carding journey. I have been down this road for a while now, and it all started with the thought most of you guys probably had. "I want money". In the beginning, I felt it was as easy as buying somebody's CC info and *VOILA" Were in business. However I was very wrong. With Anti-Fraud systems pretty much everywhere in the digital space, and a very elaborate and complex learning curve with regards to becoming an experienced carder, I was in for a looooooong journey. Not to mention, my fair share of trial and error. My strengths of seeing the best in people, quickly became my weakness in this underworld as I learned that I could not trust anyone in this space. My first $100 spent on the dark web was one of those "$100 USD for $500 Paypal" type deals. (btw....DO NOT EVER PARTICIPATE IN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. NO ONE REALLY GIVES MORE $$$$ FOR LESS $$$$.) After I learned all of the fundamentals by doing a SHITLOAD of reading and research....I realised I would have to employ the services of many different experts in different fields. And I hated when sometimes, one of those same experts would SCAM me. Its not a great feeling. I decided to learn how to do everything myself. Well mostly everything on the important list. One of the categories on that priority list is custom documents. This is essential to bypassing all of the roadblocks and verifications needed to be successful. Whatever you need, I can help you out. And if I do not have it, I can tell you where to go. I know this sounds hard to believe, but I really do want to help my fellow carders because I know how much more efficient I could have been had I been given a little guidance. Below is just a small list of the much bigger inventory I provide. My prices are cheap, and what you receive is of high quality. TELEGRAM ME FOR SAMPLES!!!

1.) PASSPORT SCANS
-PASSPORT BOOKS AND PASSPORT CARDS
2.) GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION SCANS
-DRIVERS LICENSE AND RESIDENT CARDS FOR SOME COUNTRIES.

-IN USA, HAVE EVERY DL TEMPLATE FOR ALL 50 STATES. (BARCODE ON BACK WILL SCAN AND VERIFY WITH INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ME)
-SOCIAL SECURITY CARD SCANS
3.) BANK STATEMENTS
-
WELLS FARGO CUSTOM TEMPLATE

-CHASE BANK CUSTOM TEMPLATE
-US BANK CUSTOM TEMPLATE
4.) UTILITY BILL TEMPLATE
- HAVE MOST ENERGY COMPANY TEMPLATES. DM ME TO INQUIRE
5.) **CUSTOM FORMS**
-
I HAVE PRETTY MUCH ANY FORM YOU WILL EVER NEED FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES AND MORE. THIS INCLUDES ALL TAX FORMS, STATEMENTS(HOT ITEMS), IDENTIFICATIONS(HOT ITEMS), CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS, BUSINESS FORMS (HOT ITEMS).

JUST HIT ME ON TELEGRAM AND TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR SITUATION AND I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL GET YOU TO THE SOLUTION. EACH ITEM HAS THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL PRICE. THE ITEMS ALSO CAN BE SOLD ALREADY DONE AND DRAWN FOR YOU (NO ACCESS TO THE BLANK TEMPLATE) OR BE SOLD AS THE BLANK TEMPLATE ONLY FOR YOU TO FILL OUT AND USE AGAIN WHENEVER YOU NEED TO. ALSO, CONTACT ME FOR SAMPLES. I ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA CASHAPP AND ZELLE

NAME: GEORGE HENSEN
TELEGRAM: @GR200188
EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE: (216) 616-9921

View attachment 6494View attachment 6495
Do you have a website and pricing list !!