Need Wells Fargo bank drop.

J-Tone

Reaction score
Need someone with a Wells Fargo bank drop to make a transfer. We can work 50/50.

PM me.

J-Tone

Reaction score
[QUOTE = skitzo; 37080] wells sucks lol [/ QUOTE]

Why is that .. Gimme the low down.

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
You can only transfer 1k per day and I think they have updated security on that site. Best site to do transfers is chase

J-Tone

Reaction score
[QUOTE = bigquis; 37088] You can only transfer 1k per day and I think they have updated security on that site. Best site to do transfers is chase [/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the 411.

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Chase? sounds like tea to me. My friend chase has one of the biggest online security in online banking, so dont promote people to waste their time on chase. Wells is better than Chase to me.

bigquis

Carder
Reaction score
Chase? sounds like tea to me. My friend chase has one of the biggest online security in online banking, so dont promote people to waste their time on chase. Wells is better than Chase to me.

Obviously you don't know how to work chase. Don't say shit unless you have experience

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
Obviously you don't know how to work chase. Don't say shit unless you have experience

well am not trying to stress that i know everything in this game but chase, you don't stand a chase. I know alotta big mouth bastards like you who just say shit base on what you heard and not what you can do yourself.