Need web developer for a spoof site of a bank

wucashier

RIPPER
Reaction score
Looking for some one who can create a website of a bank.

Pages needed.

Login page
main page which shows balance
statement generation page
log-out page.

these pages have to be linked and be offline, which mean if i need to show some one the bank balance saying 1000k$ usd i should be able to go to that lo-gin page ,lo-gin using some password and should go to the next main page and then to statement page and then log out.

This is going to be completely offline mode ,who ever can do it message me by pm with your quote.and days to complete .

say Eg: CIMB bank or HSBC bank.

Drokz

RIPPER
Reaction score
PM me with info.. I will show portfolio of my web design stuff.

Mastodon

DEER
Reaction score
I believe he is looking for a site that can actually grab the data from the real bank, and display it on his scam page so that he can check balances. It's a GET and GIVE command query that is actually quite advanced. Good Luck mate.

destractions

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
grab data you have sniffer? or use trojan or botnet to get this

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
PM me i will do it, 1k, 1 week.

dogbert

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
no he wants it to scam people into thinking he has money but he doesn't, i raise price to 1.5k

Reaction score
urgent

Looking for some one who can create a website of a bank.

Pages needed.

Login page
main page which shows balance
statement generation page
log-out page.

these pages have to be linked and be offline, which mean if i need to show some one the bank balance saying 1000k$ usd i should be able to go to that lo-gin page ,lo-gin using some password and should go to the next main page and then to statement page and then log out.

This is going to be completely offline mode ,who ever can do it message me by pm with your quote.and days to complete .

say Eg: CIMB bank or HSBC bank.
I can do it contact me here 628830714 but i will charge u for this job cos its a big job thanks