Reaction score
Currently not looking

Will update again when i start looking for more people

thanks

Last edited:

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
BTW! I can provide u USA bank drops, If ur interested in that, Send me a Visitor msg with ur ICQ or Jabber.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
do any legit people exist on here......whats going on

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
dumps or d+p? nobody likes cashing dumps. low money high risk. better to take 100% themselves by spending $15 each instead of a higher %. and the ones ACTUALLY working dont realize hand skimmed or offline pos is way better than the shops. not much thinking going on...

If its d+p you should find some people i turn them down daily. just clarify which

Last edited:

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
dumps or d+p? nobody likes cashing dumps. low money high risk. better to take 100% themselves by spending $15 each instead of a higher %. and the ones ACTUALLY working dont realize hand skimmed or offline pos is way better than the shops. not much thinking going on...

If its d+p you should find some people i turn them down daily. just clarify which

LOL please dont post here as you have no clue of what your talking about

pgpno1

Professional
Reaction score
Jamal bro i have the same problem, imposible to find cashiers for usa. You will meet only rippers or timewasters.

Realer

Reaction score
If you got good disco 601100 601120 601129 601130 601131 601136 601139 601149, I can cash them out. Or if you know any other good bin in Ohio too, I can handle the job.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
If you got good disco 601100 601120 601129 601130 601131 601136 601139 601149, I can cash them out. Or if you know any other good bin in Ohio too, I can handle the job.

pm if you want work....your bins mean nothing to me

freedhook

Reaction score
I have trusted drop in FL, PM if you would like to give it a shot.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
Edit: oh fuck it, its not worth it. I have been in this business for a very long time man, think. real guys have real methods that work. the cashers on here are kids, rippers and timewasters. 80%. the real guys know what they are doing and have there connections. i did not mean offense to you but your attitude is not needed. i wanted to help you out.

good luck though. dont misread what i post, it is the truth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
TheRayMan, I agree with you. Jamal definitely knows what he is doing though as well, great guy to work with.

steaktalk

Reaction score
613257928 jamal this is my icq if you want a real worker contact me i have tools in 3 states if you are serious i can start work in atl fl or nyc pls contact me

cosmo666

Reaction score
jamal yes i posted something in the wrong section 2 years ago. just got back on the this forum from a long vacation aka thought i had made enought lol info for the rest of you don't get into the dive shop business in the caribbean, talk about a bad investment lol by the way just bought a new fargo. please contact me on icq 658671691

chriscash320

Reaction score
pgpno1, 0 I bet you I can prove you wrong. I knew to this forum I have been working for people for a long time and I finally realized I have to cut the middle man out can we discuss some business

jwise

Reaction score
do any legit people exist on here......whats going on

i got a solid system bro i just need good work,its probably the fastest turnover you will see!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:05 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:57 AM ----------

Jamal bro i have the same problem, imposible to find cashiers for usa. You will meet only rippers or timewasters.

dude im looking for work and not getting any responce and im tired of spending money on crap work one of you guys gimmi a chance i will show good results!