need TuT on bank wire!!!

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
hi guys i have drop and i was looking for ppl who could wire trans money but there was no body so i decide to do it my self . if any body have any ideas how the process is going on please post here i realy need some help . Thank You!

Escobar

ripper clone

deluge

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
contact icq 55-56-57-508

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
willing to pay for if u can prove that it is a working metod

Escobar

No comments

NG-BADBOY

Reaction score
what country wire transfers u wanna do bro and also hw much money will u like to transfer because i cn tell u method for uk and us bt uk not mre than 5kpounds etc

readread

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey mate, i know all UK banks, how u can transfer money simple and immediatly up to 5,000 pounds ;)

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
what country wire transfers u wanna do bro and also hw much money will u like to transfer because i cn tell u method for uk and us bt uk not mre than 5kpounds etc

yes i would like to knw the max i went thru 500$ convert that in to pounds too much question they ask even the real card holder will get confused... the question??? they ask its like an examination hall u r writing test paper or viva :D

marina

VIP member
Reaction score
send from any country to my country what is the max ammount i can transfer??? i can cash out 70k in 2 days

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
send from any country to my country what is the max ammount i can transfer??? i can cash out 70k in 2 days

Wow thts some amount 70k i guess i have to start setting up wu again :) pm me which country and whts like the verification easy or impossible