Need To Buy WU Transfer $1000 for. $100BTC

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am looking to buy western union transfer $100BTC for $1000 WU Transfer.

I am looking for Legit Sellers, I have been scam many times.

Escrow is required. We will use BITRATED as escrow.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
You cannot find a money transfer service for which you pay $ 100 and get $ 1000.
This service is provided only by scammers who, after receiving the money, simply disappear and do not fulfill the terms of the contract.
Carders send Western Union according to the details of reliable cashing services and receive 80% for this.
That is, they send $ 1000 and get $ 800 for it. 20%, that is, $ 200, is taken by the cashing service.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
Got it. I see some are charging base on percentage $500WU $350BTC, How much in $500 western? If you have legit transaction. Let's do escrow.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
In order to receive money transfers from payment systems, you need:
1. Open a cashing service
2. Make an insurance deposit
3. Work through a reliable escrow service at least for the first deals
4. Offer carder downloaders better competitive conditions than other services.

At the moment, proven cashing services take 20% for themselves, you can offer 15%.
That is, when you send a money transfer of $ 1000 to the details of your drop, you will receive only $ 150, and the rest of the money will have to be provided to the carder as soon as possible.

Nobody will send money to you without escrow service. You don't even have to press and hope.
You are unknown to anyone, do not have a reputation and positive reviews.

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
1. Can you recommend a cashing service that you think is trusted or something that you have use before? And do i need fullz to open a cashing service
2. I prefer to use escrow if needed to make a deposit or something.
3. Yes i do have a reliable escrow service in that way no one gets the money until order is complete
4. I do have credit cards and debit card that i collected through social engineering, but i have never work with carder as i prefer to do transactions individually but in case i get a legitimate person or group of people i can work with in the underground market i think that works for me as well.

It sounds like WU process makes me Lose money than gain money. This includes investing in opening cashing services. Do i really need to that?, i am just buying.

But if i get, $150 per transaction, i may also consider that, i do have contacts that can provide me fake ID that i can use for every drop transactions.

For the carder that i will be providing the $800 how can i gurantee that person wont get greedy ang end up ditching the transactions at the end.
I can do my fareshare of work required but what is my guarantee?

I am searching for legitimate sellers who can provide me this service, as i have posted before that i got scam twice. totally understandable that i dont have any reputation yet in this forum because i am new member.