Need someone who can hack websites

SubGenius

Reaction score
Hi there... I'm here looking for someone who can hack a good amount of websites from a specific country...
I can't work with sites outside this country.
The deal is:
if you can hack sites, and get me a hosting with 300(or more) sites hosted in, with access to write in all index, I pay you 2U$ each site... Buy at least a server with 300...Less than this is little money for you,and for me,because I need to pay tax/fees and isn't good pay this in little amounts.

if you hack a big site (big site is a site with more than 7k visitors/day), I can pay you big in this sites, 1k - 1.5kU$ each big one..
Payment via Liberty Reserve, instantly when I receive the server...
I don't send money first, because if I rip you, you can hack all sites and fuck me because admin will fix it in some hours, or maybe you just shutdown the server and I loose access... But if you don't send-me the server and I send you the money, I just sit and cry....
I already tried to deal with many defacers, and all them weren't serious, so I need someone serious to make this deal with me...Contact-me ONLY if you have a way to hack me many sites.

Notes:
I need all sites(little ones from mass servers or big ones with index writable permission).
I'm not askin you to setup things like Zeus/SpyEye for me, I'm not askin for a site running specific application like SQL or cPanel... Can be any site, just need to be the country I specific you...

Thank you for your attention and time...

onlyserver

RIPPER
Reaction score
I can help if u want ....let me know when you are ready!!
Onlyserver

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
PM me buddy! i already hacked 2 hacked cc shops .cc ;)