Need scam page for spamming - Denmark paypal scam page with vbv/msc

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
The first page is where the victim enters their paypal email address and password, then they are redirected to another page where they will be asked to enter their info in a form such as name, DOB, CPR and cc info (no need for home address as DK is non avs). And on the third page depending on what card they have they will be redirected to either vbv or msc to enter their vbv/msc password. Good Danish spelling and grammar is a must.

Working through Ninja escrow only!!! I pay the fees.

PM me if you have one or can code one for me.

ashegbe

Reaction score
Hi, I don't have the spam page my self but if you get it we can work together trust me, I live here too.

mrxsailor1

This stupid cunt said i sound like popo

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
i can code it if you can translate the language, thats the only problem

Visacard

Carder
Reaction score
I can translate Danish

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:18 AM ----------

However.. PayPal never requires VBV/MCSC password.. and with CPR, the password can easily be changed/created

Last edited:

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
I can translate Danish

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:27 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:18 AM ----------

However.. PayPal never requires VBV/MCSC password.. and with CPR, the password can easily be changed/created

I know paypal never asks for vbv/msc pass but the paypal scam pages always ask for this...

If you can help with the translation I will give you a copy of the scam page.

Last edited:

bau1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i can create pm me , escrow accepted