Need reliable carder for long-term business. Willing pay up to 40% of the price of item carded

gladstone5000

Reaction score
As the title says, I am looking for a reliable carder to card stuff (any item, but preferably electronics) to many different drops across the UK and possibly the US. The items you card will be sold instantly, and I will pay you 40% of the selling price.

So, for example: if you card me a $600 laptop, I instantly sell the laptop for $500 and pay you 40% (in this case, $200). Payment will be made to you within 48 hours of the item arriving (maybe within 24 hours).

This is a great deal for carders as the risk involved is very low for you. Why? Well, first and foremost there is obviously no chance of you getting stung by picking up items from a drop. Additionally, the drop I ask you to send the items to will be different every time. I will never ask you to card to the same address, which means your carding can never be linked to a specific drop. If you create a virtual machine and run socks, this is an extremely low risk for a great reward.

Like I said, I am looking for long-term business, probably multiple items a month. Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
yeah but the biggest risk the carder faces is when u decide not to pay and rip him.............and then come back here with a different username.
You want it to be really risk free for the carder? Put his share in escrow !

gladstone5000

Reaction score
yeah but the biggest risk the carder faces is when u decide not to pay and rip him.............and then come back here with a different username.
You want it to be really risk free for the carder? Put his share in escrow !

I will use escrow if need be. Either that or I'll pay for the price of the CC used to card the item. I'm not some prepubescent kid looking to make a quick $50. I am genuinely looking for a partner here.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
I will use escrow if need be. Either that or I'll pay for the price of the CC used to card the item. I'm not some prepubescent kid looking to make a quick $50. I am genuinely looking for a partner here.

the 2nd suggestion about paying for the cc used is lame and silly. We both know that if it was easy to card, u would just buy the cc urself, card and keep 100%.
Escrow is the only option, but the way no ripper will tell u he is a prepubescent kid looking to make a quick $50 before one cards to them :p

gladstone5000

Reaction score
the 2nd suggestion about paying for the cc used is lame and silly. We both know that if it was easy to card, u would just buy the cc urself, card and keep 100%.
Escrow is the only option, but the way no ripper will tell u he is a prepubescent kid looking to make a quick $50 before one cards to them

I told you I will use escrow if that's what the carder prefers, so stop your whining. By the way, I'm doing business with someone right now and he requested that I buy the CC for him. Hardly "lame and silly" when the carder has absolutely nothing to lose.

If you're not interested in doing business and are just intent on loitering around and being obnoxious, then get out of the thread. I've made my intentions quite clear.

dark4s

Carder
Reaction score
same as above. if you willing to escrow my share im sure we can do something longterm. pm me your icq

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM me i will do without Escrow but first small amount.

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
I will do this but You provide me the cards infos ok hehehehhehhee

scori

RIPPER
Reaction score
now he don't reply when he saw serious peoples who wants to deal escrow! puffffffff