Need Online sites that accept only CC and expiry

capuchi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
need a online shopping website (that accepts international orders) that when checking out doesn't ask for cvv2, just cc and expiry and which accepts maestro too (though will still need such sites even if it doesn't accept maestro)

Really need it to check some dumps and since cv2 doesn't come with track2 +pin, i need a website to check them
Please don't paste me any checking service website, i only need real online shopping sites and don't need checkers or anyone to check them for me thanks

cr33k

Professional
Reaction score
Amazon

Hotsista

RIPPER
Reaction score
Here's one!!

need a online shopping website (that accepts international orders) that when checking out doesn't ask for cvv2, just cc and expiry and which accepts maestro too (though will still need such sites even if it doesn't accept maestro)

Really need it to check some dumps and since cv2 doesn't come with track2 +pin, i need a website to check them
Please don't paste me any checking service website, i only need real online shopping sites and don't need checkers or anyone to check them for me thanks

I'm sure they still do,and i was shocked that they didn't ask for cvc2!! Sears Canada,and Sears America!!

capuchi

BANNED
Reaction score
thanks, but amazon does not check the credit card in real time, so even if i put a declined cc, it will still accept my cc (i need a site that tells u if card is valid or declined in real time).
Sears america and sears canada just accepts america and canada ccs, i need one that accepts all cards (including eu, asia, africa)

Anyone?

Black.Master

BANNED
Reaction score
a lot of website just use ccn and a lot of website have cvv2 but u can use ccn...try it ALL :D :D

capuchi

BANNED
Reaction score
up, still need sites that just accept cc and expiry

Medine

RIPPER
Reaction score
www.overstock.com USA TO USA

I sell cardable shop site . have MORE and better
talk in ICQ or send me PM

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
maybe use paypal? it sends a request of 1,5e so if its not valid or no balance it will decline.

capuchi

BANNED
Reaction score
maybe use paypal? it sends a request of 1,5e so if its not valid or no balance it will decline.
before u post, please read carefully
Paypal asks for cvv2, so what use in testing there, when i don't have the cvv2?

@evryone
I still need a site preferably an international online shopping site that accepts just cc and expiry.

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Sorry missread thread.. I had few sites u can check, Ill try to find them on my pc and post..

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
before u post, please read carefully
Paypal asks for cvv2, so what use in testing there, when i don't have the cvv2?

@evryone
I still need a site preferably an international online shopping site that accepts just cc and expiry.

ok bro before anyone talks u out or fools u ...there is no such site if there is be ready for ur details for a toss.... merchants and customers are getting smarter these days...... after filling in cvv2 there is 3d secure for the merchant and sms alert for the client....... for just a small domain site they ask cvv2 ...and how much does a domain cost like 4$ to 9$ and u r asking for a website to ship u internationally ...... think about about it ?????? if there is then say bye bye to ur cvv coz its all back linked :D

Last edited: