NEED INFOS ABOUT DEBIT CARD RELODABLE

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone know any relodable Debit card , legit company with good ATM limit per day up to 3k per day ?

Post in my thread please

THE_GATEWAY

Professional
Reaction score
i doubt u will find a withdraw limit of 3k per day bro...a lot of legit banks u cant even withdraw this much per day at atm...

gagan

Professional
Reaction score
i doubt u will find a withdraw limit of 3k per day bro...a lot of legit banks u cant even withdraw this much per day at atm...

I found some debit cards that can be loaded by wmz Lr and bank wire. But is 700 limit /day

jhondo

Reaction score
gagan can you give me by PM some detail about your card ?

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
PM here too please. Thanks

jimmy87

DEER
Reaction score
where you can buy this kind of debit card's i'm realy intrested but so far i know..
People the sell cards with pin is ripper right?
correct me if i'm wrong

lakesinc

RIPPER
Reaction score
gagan would u prefer a US type tht allows crediting by direct deposit and also you can withdraw ano the US account ... no limit on how much can be added and no limit on how much can be withdraw .. with physical card u can increase ATM withdrawal limit to 5k Daily....the only ish is that there need to be sum1 in the US to receive physical card but works anywhere in the world

420biz

BANNED
Reaction score
vcc2buy.com get the azerbaijan bank account it has no limit withdraw (no fraud wires obviously, only send wires from exchangers)

aurumxchange.com has a LR card with instant load you can take out 1-2k a day with as well

both advertise on the talkgold.com forums, and have 700+ posts/legit. also exchangers like trainex offer ATM cards to private clients who move a lot of WMZ/LR

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
IF you still looking I have plenty of prepaid cards MIO , Green dot , etc