Need help with carding via apple pay

Monkeymax

Reaction score
I’m a complete noob to this game, Idk much about the carding n stuff but I’ve done little bit of my research, my targeted goal is to use the Non Vbv cards on apple pay in stores and for online purchases in the UK. if you could guide me step by step about this complete process, where to buy non vbv fullz from authentic, verified websites and ways to use them, what bins should i be using for non vbv fullz to pay via apple pay, and from where will i be able to get them, any authentic websites/sources? please help. plus i’d like to ask do i need a 3 months old email id to use for carding via apple pay.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score

We analyze Enroll NFC. The basics.​

By the end of 2022, half of all transactions worldwide were paid for using NFC-Near field communication (near contactless communication). Accordingly, most shops have started accepting this type of payment on their site, and this is a separate type of work for us, since antifraud treats such transactions with less suspicion.

Accordingly, now we will figure out how to work with Google Pay and Apple Pay. First, we will need a device that supports NFC payment (you can Google this information). Secondly, we will need the services of a dialer and a punch SSN, DOB and, accordingly, a shop with payment acceptance via Nfc or POS-terminal.

Buying content and creating a enroll:
We buy a mat (any one that supports linking to Apple Pay or Google Pay will do), but always with information about the mail and phone number of the client. Then we break through SSN, DOB and roll the map, the standard process-we select a clean socks or tunnel, configure the sphere. As a result, we will have 2 development options: the first one is that we have a Primary Role and we just register a banking account with the card data, and the second one is that CH is already registered in banking and we get a re — roll at the output. What are we doing? We contact the caller, tell him the mail to which CH and his phone number are registered, register a new mail (naturally under CH), to which we will bind our enroll. After the caller changes the email address, we reset the password on the banking account and enter your own.

According to statistics 70% Rerolle и 30% Primary Rolle.

Linking your bank card to Apple Pay / Google Pay:
We connect to vpn / socks / ssh on our device under the city / state of CH, register Icloud, link the card to Apple Pay or Google Pay, download the application of our bank and log in to your account. After we have logged in to online banking, our card is automatically confirmed in the wallet app. Important! We connect to the VPN via LTE, not via Wi-Fi!

Driving into stores:
We warm up the shop you need for 20-30 minutes, regardless of whether it is US or EU, and make the first order for a small amount of $ 100-150 to warm up the card, then in another shop after 30-50 minutes we hang another order for a large amount, we will need to confirm the first and second transaction by mail. On average, we will have time to drive in 4-5 orders in the range of $ 100-400 until the card dies.

Additional information:
  • After you have worked out the card, we do a complete reset of the device.
  • There are restrictions on the card, for example, the transaction amount should not exceed$ 15, etc. If you have a Primary role and have been given restrictions, you can use the card as your own for months, but with the appropriate limit.
  • There are cases when the card limit is set at the first transaction, to remove it, you just need to go to your email address and confirm.
  • Is it safe to drive in this way? The answer is yes, since Apple Pay / Google Pay does not have any card information, since it is transmitted via a secure gateway between the bank and Apple / Google itself. All the store sees is the code that is assigned to your device. However, it is still recommended to follow the safety guidelines.

You can read the Apple Pay payment method in this topic. Just translate it from Russian into English.