Need help to buy cards for shopify store

sfi555

Reaction score
I'm having problem with my shopify orders placing. I purchased many cards but most of them are declined. Can you please help me out to resolve this issue. I need authentic vendor who can provide me cards for shopify store.

sfi555

Reaction score
Thank you for guiding me. Can you please suggest me card vendor where i can buy with specific bins that works on sopify?

sfi555

Reaction score
Also i need your help with bank log, i purchased anz.com.au bank log but when i'm going to tranfer funds it sent otp code on number. Can you please help me how i can do wire or ach with bank log. And which bank logs provide cards on them.

sfi555

Reaction score
Actually i'm a beginner in this field so i need help. I've some basic knowledge but i need some more to do this. I'll be very thankful to you

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Which payment gateway (merchant) have you connected to your store?
  • Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • PayPal
  • Adyen
  • Authorize.net
  • WorldPay

You need to buy NON VBV bins from any trusted CC seller for the payment to be successful.

In your bank account, were you unable to change the owner’s phone number to your number?

In order to make an ACH or Wire money transfer you must:
1. Get the details of a drop (money mule) from the same bank from a trusted cashing service to perform an internal transfer. If the drop service does not have a drop in the desired bank, take the drop account details in any other bank.
2. Go to the ACH or Wire money transfer sending page, fill in the drop details and click send.
3. When your transfer is received by the drop, the drop service will pay you % in cryptocurrency, and will take the agreed % for the cash-out service for itself.

sfi555

Reaction score
Which payment gateway (merchant) have you connected to your store?
  • Shopify Payments
  • Stripe
  • PayPal
  • Adyen
  • Authorize.net
  • WorldPay

You need to buy NON VBV bins from any trusted CC seller for the payment to be successful.

In your bank account, were you unable to change the owner’s phone number to your number?

In order to make an ACH or Wire money transfer you must:
1. Get the details of a drop (money mule) from the same bank from a trusted cashing service to perform an internal transfer. If the drop service does not have a drop in the desired bank, take the drop account details in any other bank.
2. Go to the ACH or Wire money transfer sending page, fill in the drop details and click send.
3. When your transfer is received by the drop, the drop service will pay you % in cryptocurrency, and will take the agreed % for the cash-out service for itself.
Shopify gateway has connected to my shopify store. I purchased many non vbv cards but they are declined.
(In your bank account, were you unable to change the owner’s phone number to your number?) Are you mean for bank log?

But the main problem is where i get these bank log whose allow me to do wire or ACH with full details.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
In your Shopify account, change the payment gateway to another one and try the cards again if they are valid.

Bank log is complete data for accessing a bank account.
When you are inside your account, replace the phone number with yours. Pre-rent a phone number on a virtual telephony website.

Bank logs are sold by verified stores and sellers.
The kit includes:
- Login and password for your account
- Cookies
- Answers to security questions
- IP address of the account owner
- Digital fingerprint from the owner’s device

sfi555

Reaction score
Just shopify payment allow NON VBV all other payment gateway require otp. From which vendor i need to purchase valid cards? Can you please suggest me

I tried many vendors and sellers but most of them scammed me and remaining gave me just login which is useless.

Is there any vendor who give bank log will all above kit and with active card? I really appreciate your help

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score

sfi555

Reaction score
Thank you for your help.
You can buy valid CC+CVV from legit sellers in this section:

You can buy bank accounts from legit sellers in this section:

Before purchasing, carefully read the description of the product so that you can use it later.

To avoid being deceived, use the Escrow service of any legit carding forum.
Thank you for your help. I want to create zelle app can you please tell me which document i need to create that app and what's the step to take