Need Help !! Russian to English Translation

elite

Reaction score
i need help translating this russian to english..

Russian Good Guys Plz help me out , +1 Rep and LR donation

Below is the Russian

Vsem privet,mozet kto delal etot kvadrocikl.Vnutriah 93C66.Kinte pozalujsta dampikom dlia analiza.Otchiot vilozu sdes-ze . Izvinite za latinskije bukvi-nedavno obokrali hatu-na novij komp ne uspel nalepit kirilicu.(u nas problema s naklejkami kirilici)

AGA, nado dobitsia 100ml, s probegom i motochasami razobralsia, no fishka v tom chto sutochniki trA i trB bolee 700 miles, sbrasivajesh ih na 00 knopkami, ne vazno proehal posle etogo ILI net, skidivaesh pitanie, podkliuchajesh-starije sutochniki na meste. Damp na 118miles i 4.4chasa

Thanks Russian Friends !!!

InForm

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi all, maybe someone does this quadrocycle. Inside is 93C66. Give me a dump to analyze. I will post the results here. Sorry for english letters, i got robbed some time ago and didnt have enough time to put russian keyboard yet.

Yeah, i need to get 100ml, with miles droven and with motowathches i figured out myself, but the thing is that trA and trB more than 700 miles, you null them manually by pressing buttons, doesnt matter if you drive after it or no. Dump on 118 miles and 4.4 hours.

Somehow like this, need full text to translate better.