Reaction score
I want someone who I can work with and learn how to buy Bitcoin

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
I want someone who I can work with and learn how to buy Bitcoin
1. Set up the system for carding.
2. Buy a live (valid CC) and check it.
3. You go to any site that sells cryptocurrency and register.
4. Verify your account, order documents in rendering services.
5. You buy bitcoin and change to real cash.
Everything is very easy and simple. You can get big money every day and be happy.
Use the search on the forum, there are a lot of ways and methods.
Here are some links to explore:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Why are you laughing at me? I don’t know and I want to learn. Is it a bad idea?
It is very easy and simple to learn.
To do this, you need to read the topics on the links I indicated and do everything according to the instructions.
The very dumb and beginners should read the beginner articles that are full on this forum. Everything is written in great detail and narrated in them.
If something is not clear, you can ask questions.
To learn, you need to read manuals, tutorials, articles and methods first and therefore try, everything is clear.
To get started, take 1 day to study useful materials and lectures on our forum.

sfi555

Reaction score
It is very easy and simple to learn.
To do this, you need to read the topics on the links I indicated and do everything according to the instructions.
The very dumb and beginners should read the beginner articles that are full on this forum. Everything is written in great detail and narrated in them.
If something is not clear, you can ask questions.
To learn, you need to read manuals, tutorials, articles and methods first and therefore try, everything is clear.
To get started, take 1 day to study useful materials and lectures on our forum.
Can you please suggest which vendors are authentic to buy crypto from them

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Do you want to know cardable sites and cardable crypto exchanges where you can buy cryptocurrency using someone else’s card?
Do you need a working "CC to BTC" method?
Just type in a search engine the query “Buy cryptocurrency via CC” and you will find many carding sites.
Many of them do not require KYC verification up to a certain purchase limit and you can freely buy cryptocurrency by paying with a NON VBV card.

sfi555

Reaction score
Do you want to know cardable sites and cardable crypto exchanges where you can buy cryptocurrency using someone else’s card?
Do you need a working "CC to BTC" method?
Just type in a search engine the query “Buy cryptocurrency via CC” and you will find many carding sites.
Many of them do not require KYC verification up to a certain purchase limit and you can freely buy cryptocurrency by paying with a NON VBV card.
Have you done it before? I'm beginner can you please help me which method i've to chose carding or bank log

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You can buy cryptocurrency by paying with a valid CC, payment system balance (PayPal and others) or bank account balance or gift card.
All available methods can be found on paxful.com
Carding has different directions:
- Online carding
- Stuff carding
- Cashing out payment systems
- Cashing out bank logs
Which one do you want to choose and what do you want to get?

sfi555

Reaction score
Actually i've created my own shopify stores and getting charge on them from third party and they took 50% of the sale. Now i'm looking more ways to get cards and do myself on them.
Now i'm trying to get crypto from any method like cc, paypal and bank log. This method not work out for me.
I purchased anz.com.au bank log for cashing out but when i'm trying to transfer fund they require OTP. I want those bank logs those allow wire, ach.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Try replacing the owner's phone number with yours in your bank account and disable notifications by phone and e-mail of any actions with the account. After which you need to wait 2-3 days and you can make a transfer.
Log into your bank account from the same IP addresses so that it is not blocked.
If you cannot change the phone number in your bank account, then return the account to the seller and tell him the reason.
Such a bank account is not suitable for withdrawing money and you must receive a full replacement or refund from the seller.

Reactions: KPH

sfi555

Reaction score
Yes i can't change phone number i told the seller but he said

" You need to read the description of the accounts, it all describes what you get when you buy. In 99% of accounts come without a card, usually they are accounts login pass balance and where you can attach this account (yodlee finicity plaid etc)."

Now what i do i've to purshase new one for wire or ACH?