NEED HELP - I have been trying to buy gift cards for days, but most of the purchases are denied

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
hi there
I have been trying to buy gift cards for days, but most of the purchases are denied, I am using clean proxies, and non-VBV cards are always denied, and VBV cards are accepted but of course it asks for verification, I haven't always found a proxy in the location Exactly so I try to use a proxy at most 80 miles from the address,
Does the proxy always have to be in the same city? I mean exact location?
Are the non-vbv cards I'm buying probably dead??
I am using a virtual machine

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. There is enhanced Antifraud on websites selling gift cards.
In this connection, the following nuances arise:
1. Any NON VBV cards may be rejected for payment.
2. The IP address must be from the same city as the cardholder.
3. A newly registered e-mail and virtual phone number are the reason for payment rejection.
4. After declining payment on one card, before using another card, you must clean the entire system and change all virtual machine parameters (HWID).
5. If you receive a payment refusal, check your cards on another site.

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
hi there
thank you
I have been trying to make a transfer on remitly and it was denied, I have also been trying to make a donation to an ONG and it does not work, I have the proxy in a city 34 miles away, do you think this could be the problem? Should I change the proxy for the same city?

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
in store gift card in message is, payment failed.contact your bank or try a different payment method

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
The card and its proxy must be from the same city. If it is too far, the payment may be rejected.
The proxy also needs to be checked for cleanliness.

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
I can't find an IP in the same city as the cardholder in the store where I buy, only some IPs about 20-40 miles away, will I have to look for another soxy provider or can I try with an IP near the cardholder?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Try a distant proxy, but this may cause the payment to be declined.

OGplayer

Carder
Reaction score
Can I create another user in the virtualbox to try with another card, while I hope to get a proxy in the same city as the first card?
I mean, could I create different users in the virtualbox for different cards?
thanks for your time bro.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Each time, to work with a new card, in addition to changing the account, you need to change all system and hardware parameters. Software for these purposes can be found in this topic "Iron Change Programs (HWID)"

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If you use an anti-detect browser, then it is not necessary to change the hardware identifiers. But for your own anonymity, change them at least once a week, since strong anti-fraud systems can penetrate the anti-fraud browser and can reach the installed system.