need guidance @tom or any other expert

h-godzilla

Reaction score
Hy everyone hope u all are good. I'm a complete beginner even u can say a noob. I want to learn this amazing skill. So, please seniors or any body who can help me to learn from scratch. Its a humble request. please...............

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. We teach all complainers and beginners for free on this forum. You simply read step-by-step guides and methods and if something is not clear, then ask questions in the appropriate topics. We will try to explain everything and sort it out.
First, set aside free time and study the theoretical basics for a week or month, and when you are ready, we will move on to the practical part.
You must be well prepared to succeed in carding.

zaccha6

Carder
Reaction score
Start by reading the articles of sections of your choice, ask in depth questions and join in on discussions. No one’s here to hold your hand, you need to take initiative if you want to learn. It takes a while to learn everything to be able to put it into practise.
If you’re not sure where to start look at my post history and the beginner forum you’ll find some great beginner threads :)