Need experienced Hacker | Offer Money

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello,

I'm looking for an experienced Hacker who can hack into a server/site and take it down for at least 2 days. DDOS i tried with several people, they all bring the site down from the outside world but not in the country itself where the server is.

Backround story why I want to make downtime at least 2 days is none of your business, I can only say that the server is running a Korean "Poker-Software" called "REAL GAME".

There is not much information about this software, searched a lot on the internet and tried to contact Korean Hackerz but I think there are no hackers in Korea anyway. Fuckin Rice-heads.

Matter of fact, I am looking for a person who can bring this down, I don't care if you hack into the server and rip the shit out of it, or if you just DDOS it.

I pay $$$ which is negotiable in the Chat.

Very serious, no time to waste, so bullshit-all-day-talking idiots, please stay away.

Send me PM, I contact you.

No Questions anymore. Thx

[I CAN SEND WU/MG, MAYBE WMZ but not sure on our reserves yet]

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
I run a botnet, pooled with 7 other hackers. In total, we have 1 000 000 zombies live during US working hours, and 750 000 zombies during Asian working hours.

I can take almost any site down(pls don't ask for google/yahoo/amazon/most of the sites in the alexa top 10k)..

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
I run a botnet, pooled with 7 other hackers. In total, we have 1 000 000 zombies live during US working hours, and 750 000 zombies during Asian working hours.

I can take almost any site down(pls don't ask for google/yahoo/amazon/most of the sites in the alexa top 10k)..

You are soo BIG yet you sell 1 ITunes account witch " unlimited downloads " ?? hohoho

xMaGic

Reaction score
I can probably PM me

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This is carding forum, not hacking. Use HFnet