Bum3ris

Professional
Reaction score
Help me please how start carding.

Last edited by a moderator:

tait08

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
so u wanna do what?

menagament

BANNED
Reaction score
Hello i need some help ,i buyed some cards and 1 of them valid,now with this card information ''Visa'' i can buy somtething else from shops?
I need more information if any 1 want help please answer.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Hello i need some help ,i buyed some cards and 1 of them valid,now with this card information ''Visa'' i can buy somtething else from shops?
I need more information if any 1 want help please answer.

I think you need to read up on many articles/guides there are out there online and in this forum, about online carding for noobs, all the information you need to know is out there you just need to read and know we're to look.

Man are u being serious? How did u end up here on c.pro? Lol u sure your at the right place?

unibank

BANNED
Reaction score
hi all member
i know all best can teach u for working with card
need then contact me
thanks

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, I can teach carding for free.
What direction of work do you want to choose?
What result do you want to get?
What are you adding and what are your goals and objectives?
How much time are you ready to devote to this fun process?
Do you have the necessary material for the job?
How do you envision learning?
Have you studied the beginner's manuals on this forum?

unibank

BANNED
Reaction score
me too man i can work with card good

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I still do not understand what exactly you are proposing.
Please write more specifically and clearly.
Do you want to teach people carding for free?
Or will you offer them to buy your methods, cc, dumps and fullz on a prepaid basis?

unibank

BANNED
Reaction score
VClub Bot[BETA], [26.04.21 20:59]
✅ CC UPDATE/ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ СС
Database name: Apr-US/MIX_NOADDRESS_(DC)_[Sniffed/Firsthand] (Daily UPATE)
Validrate: 45%
Updated at: 2021-04-26 17:41:55
Refundable: YES
Refund time: 5 minutes
Country list: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
1119 FRESH HQ SNIFFED CARDS ADDED

legalone9

Reaction score
je
Bonjour, je peux enseigner le cardage gratuitement.
Quelle direction de travail souhaitez-vous choisir?
Quel résultat voulez-vous obtenir?
Qu'ajoutez-vous et quels sont vos buts et objectifs?
Combien de temps êtes-vous prêt à consacrer à ce processus amusant?
Avez-vous le matériel nécessaire pour le travail?
Comment envisagez-vous l'apprentissage?
Avez-vous étudié les manuels pour débutants sur ce forum?
interesse

unibank

BANNED
Reaction score
us good 100%

niggas90

BANNED
Reaction score
who can help me in carding I only need bin no vbv and sites with gift cards if you help me I will give you more than 50%
TELEGRAM:Agentray

Reaction score
Iv just been scammed and I'm at the end I'm at court in November and looking at 5yr
I'm trying to learn this to make money for my kids and wife. Ib got my laptop mag reader but no soft ware can some help me

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
In order to record dumps + pin, you can use free software called cardpeek

You will have a big problem to buy dumps + pins in order to make cloned cards, since dumps + pins are sold only by scammers.
I advise you to choose a different direction in carding and not try to make cloned cards without a reliable track2 + pin supply.

Dreyola516

Reaction score
I need help on how to become a spammer and is us bank loader . I’m ready . Anybody to render some help

MarcusLord

Reaction score
I have creditkarma account which has 637 credit score.Please tell me how can i use it for cashout.
And is there any way to get SSN of the user? i have his all details except SSN and MMN.Is there any service available in the market which can help me in finding his SSN & MMN?

@Teacher @Hacker @CarderPlanet

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
HOW CREDIT KARMA MAKES MONEY
Credit Karma offers consumers access to credit ratings and other credit information from TransUnion and Equifax, as well as tools for consumers to improve their rating.Users can access Credit Karma information for free and as often as they want, without registering with a credit card.In contrast, the three major credit bureaus provide consumers with complete credit rating information for free only once a year, charging for additional requests. Credit Karma makes money by recommending financial products, such as credit cards, based on your credit information and receives a commission if you buy the recommended product. Credit Karma has recently expanded to offer free tax return assistance, as well as a high-yield savings account through a partnership with MVB Bank.

Key findings
  • Credit Karma offers free access to TransUnion and Equifax credit data, as well as offers tax return assistance and other services.
  • It earns money by receiving a commission every time a user purchases a product or service that they recommend.
  • Credit Karma is a fintech startup that specializes in providing credit information.
  • On December 3, 2020, Intuit announced the completion of its acquisition of Credit Karma.

Credit Karma Industry
Credit Karma is a financial services company services.Unlike some companies in the industry, Credit Karma and its direct competitors do not sell your data to third parties.In addition to providing credit ratings, Credit Karma also guides consumers on what to do next after gaining access to their initial credit information. For example, a company recommends credit cards tailored to each consumer based on the likelihood of approval. It also provides users with recommendations for individual individual, residential, and auto loans based on income and credit ratings.
Credit Karma's competitors include NerdWallet, Credit Sesame, and Mint, which also offer free credit rating information and financial instruments.

Fundraising and finance
Credit Karma includes all of the more than 110 million people in the U.S., Canada, and the U.K. as of February 2021, according to CrunchBase, Credit Karma raised $ 868 million over 8 funding rounds, the most recent of which was in March 2018.The company was then valued at $ 4 billion. Its leading investors are Silver Lake Partners and SV Angel.

History and leadership
San Francisco-based Credit Karma was founded in 2007, and the first free credit ratings were provided in 2008. The company was founded by Ken Lin, the current CEO, who early in his career worked for E-Loan, an online lender specializing in debt consolidation, and UPromise, a subsidiary of Sallie Mae's student loan service, which implements a customer loyalty program focused on saving for college and paying off student loans.

Recent improvements
On December 3, 2020, Intuit Inc. (INTU), the maker of Turbotax and QuickBooks, announced the completion of its acquisition of Credit Karma for approximately $ 3.4 billion in cash and $ 4.7 billion in stock and rewards. Intuit first announced its agreement to purchase the company on February 24, 2020, for $ 7.1 billion in cash and stock.
In October 2020, Credit Karma announced that it will start offering current accounts to members who already have savings accounts with the company.

How Credit Karma Communicates Diversity and Inclusivity
As part of our efforts to raise awareness of the importance of diversity in companies, we invite investors to take a look at Credit Karma's transparency and commitment to diversity, inclusivity, and social responsibility. We examined the data published by Credit Karma. This shows that Credit Karma does not disclose any data about the diversity of its board of directors, C-Suite, general management and employees in general. It also shows that credit karma doesn't reveal itself by race, gender, ability, veteran status, or LGBTQ + identity.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost

jack112

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, I can teach carding for free.
What direction of work do you want to choose?
What result do you want to get?
What are you adding and what are your goals and objectives?
How much time are you ready to devote to this fun process?
Do you have the necessary material for the job?
How do you envision learning?
Have you studied the beginner's manuals on this forum?
Please I need your guidance. Im new to carding I already got vpn, static socks5, strong antidetect. My issues is that I tried carding amaz9n, target for gift card and dey all cancel