Need a cash out partner 50/50 split UK cc only

Piratehobo

Reaction score
I have a valid supply of cc and Debit and urgently need a partner who can help me cash out quickly. I'll split whatever we get 50/50. Preferably someone who has all the tools and know how to do it properly

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Do you have the CC + CVV data right? Do I understand you correctly?
Your CC with non-vbv or auto-vbv bins?

Here are the ways to cash them out and get paid for the material:
1. If you have a large database with a high percentage of validity, then you can simply sell them individually or in bulk, they are always in great demand. This can be done automatically by creating an online store or a telegram bot.
Or sell manually by personal requests to the contacts you specified.
2. You can make purchases on them in expensive online stores and send parcels to the addresses of the buyers' drops. After receiving the goods, they will pay you 60-80% of the value of the goods in any convenient way. There are a lot of services on the forum.
3. You can add them to any payment system and top up the balance, and then make a money transfer to an account that will provide a cashing service. They will pay you%, usually 60-80% of the transfer amount. There are a lot of services on the forum. Such as PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, Zelle and others.
4. You can top up the balance of accounts of payment systems or register bank accounts using full data, top up the balance, and then sell ready-made accounts with a balance for 10-30% of the balance in any volume.
4. You can buy gift cards and then sell them for 70% of the cost or buy cryptocurrency with them, for example, on the Paxful exchange.
5. You can buy any cryptocurrency on them, then use the mixer, and then withdraw money through any trusted exchanger in any convenient way.
6. You can buy any digital goods and licenses for them on them, and then sell them cheaper on any thematic platforms.
7. You can publish any services for yourself, for example, on numerous freelance exchanges. This requires you to create 2 accounts. 1 - to which you will receive money for services and successfully withdraw money from it. 2 - from which you will pay for the service. It is preliminarily required to place offers on exchanges for the provision of any services and respond to them from another account.
8. You can buy air tickets, travel tours, book hotel and apartment rentals, tickets for concerts and other events. Then sell for 70% on stocks and message boards, in groups in social networks.
9. Carry out money transfers to the drop serials for cashing out through such systems to Western Union and MoneyGram.
10. You can create any site, link to it the possibility of donations and make donations to yourself in any amount, and then withdraw funds.
11. You can order an inexpensive mobile application from coders and place it on the platforms for Android and iPhone. Pre-make it possible to make donations or purchases of any digital chips in it. Download the application on your own and make payments in your favor.

P.S. In fact, there are a huge number of other relevant and working ways and methods of ditching ss. It is very easy and simple and does not cause any complications or difficulties. The only job is to drive in the card data manually, entering each digit separately, and not copying the card number.

How will you calculate the percentage of profit from these cards?
What exactly do you suggest?
UK cards are sold in any quantity in trusted stores for 10-20 dollars, did you just buy them or do you have some kind of base? What yen want to do and take?

Piratehobo

Reaction score
I get them through work so they are sourced by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
I am very glad that you are able to get this valid material.
Do you have regular CC + CVV that are sold in stores for $ 10 or do you have CC dumps?
How do you imagine 50% to 50% work?
Do you propose to give the carder 1 valid CC so that he would pay for it, make a profit, and then pay you your share?
How will you keep track of how much the order was placed and how it was successfully cashed out?
Please write clear and specific terms of cooperation and what material you offer without vague wording.

neo1976

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have a valid supply of cc and Debit and urgently need a partner who can help me cash out quickly. I'll split whatever we get 50/50. Preferably someone who has all the tools and know how to do it properly
im ready to cash out your 20k per day only cvv what i need , contact me
te le g r a ( m ) Behappy1920

Naddy1121

Reaction score
Hi, txt me on telegram @darknyt1121