chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
黑客安装一个嗅探器,拦截商店和支付网关之间持卡人的 CC+CVV。

你对什么感兴趣呢?你想知道什么?

请使用翻译器并用英文书写。

CWstudy01

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answer. In my understanding, simply learning hacking techniques without direction cannot achieve the results I want. What I need to learn is from what kind of sniffer is needed, how to install it into the website (or what kind of vulnerability needs to be exploited) to how to get CC+CVV back to me in this process, or you can add my Telegram: @zg825215 Thank you very much

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
In order to hack a website and install a card sniffer on it, we must find vulnerabilities on the site. Please study the manual on how to do this correctly:
"How to look for website vulnerabilities":

After you have hacked the site and gained access to it, we need to install a sniffer that will transmit to us the CC+CVV of cardholders who pay for any goods or services with cards on this site. Details in the manual at the link.
"How to install a card sniffer":

In my opinion, rather than wasting time on hacking a site and installing a sniffer, it is much easier to buy valid CCs in a trusted card store and start carding.
The professionals have already done everything for us - they hacked the sites and gave the card database to the store for sale.
In the store you can see exactly whose base is being sold. Perhaps you will be able to contact them and they will teach you how to get cards correctly.