[naturally.naughyty] id temp and printing thread

Reaction score
UPDATE ALL STATE TEMPLATES NOW ONLY $50 LR AND PRINTED $150
Some feedback from past customers
This guy super A+++ service, very correct and very respectful, recommend 100%. Ver good quality excellent!!!! Thank you.
nice template,recommand this service +++
Good work thank you
does good biz and is a considered a good guy. Thx
[/CENTER]

i will update other id thread to closed please only use this thread for future thankyou​

Last edited:
Reactions: youngreff

youngreff

Great vendor! Fast delivery of goods! He even answer all my questions with no problems! A++++++ work.

youngreff

Reaction score
Cali I.D. Temps

Great Vendor! High Quality Work! Fast Delivery! And he even answered all my questions and gave great advice! A++++ I recommend this vendor!

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
That California ID picture is way to big! Would you make it smaller if I ordered?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
The only safe way to go to Jail is...??

Reaction score
That California ID picture is way to big! Would you make it smaller if I ordered?

its a picture ? ure buying id not a picture the id is corect size

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:44 PM ----------

The only safe way to go to Jail is...??

thread is for feedback and buyers please dont flood

craigmix0

Carder
Reaction score
Great quality stuff! Highly recommended! very satisfied A++

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
Got my cali today looks good. Used it for wu with success. And no problems getting store credit with it. The guy scanned the mag strip in some machine, hoping I would not have to take my card back but It blinked green :)

needvoucher

Reaction score
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=76839

This guy is selling the same templates as from the Ultimate fake ID guide 8, I would not advise buying them as i would be glad to give you the ones from the guide for free.

Edit:
If you want the exact templates Naturally Naughty is selling for FREE or +REP PM ME i will give you them

EXACTLY WHAT HE IS SELLING FOR FREE THIS KID IS POOR AS DIRT, I WILL DONATE MY 50 TO HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN GET FREE STUFF ON ME

Last edited: