My success in carding

Moshenik

Любитель денег
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Friend

Professional
Reaction score
Well done that you did it all. I wish you success in the future. Earn money and live happily.

vmani

Professional
Reaction score
I also want to thank this forum for help. My first purchase was also on gifts and it was successful, but I can't grow in this direction yet - I can't find a good shop

Last edited by a moderator:

dlofrmdao

Reaction score
Like online zoon classes? Walking you trough the steps you need to be successful carder, if so i would be more than happy to teach you my favorite thing and job

dlofrmdao! give me your tel​

Like online zoon classes? Walking you trough the steps you need to be successful carder, if so i would be more than happy to teach you my favorite thing and job

dlofrmdao! give me your telegram​

do u charge

Splxtyic

Reaction score
Today was my first day of successful carding gift card, all i want to say is thank you. For everything you guys done for me without @Friend @Carding Forum @Cloned Boy I would not be able to be where i am to day. Big love for this community and admins! ❤️
Can you give me hand? I’ve been trying for a year now and I still haven’t made any money only got free food once. I have a lot of knowledge but I just don’t know how to really get the money off the cards. Nor drain these bank accounts it’s like I have everything in my face but I’m not getting anything.