My LR is Limited! with (45k LR)

ccburn

Carder
Reaction score
Hello Friends!
My LR Account is limited by LR and i have 45k$ in my LR !
Anyone here is able to re activate it as fast as possible ?
Cuz i need money here badly about 2k$ ... and i got emails from LR to send them documents but i not have cuz i created that LR on fake details .. What should i do ..

proof.jpg

Please help me .. if some one re activate it in 2-3 days he will get 2k$ from me ..
Or if someone can activate it and want to buy account he can send me PM .. i really need fast money ... Looking for some help.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
lol , surely a stolen LR account , have been reported and have been locked . Any how , if i am false , make a fake ID's infos will not be hard for you . there are many scan service around here , or if you are from Usa , contact someone here , make a fake id's , scan , send . If they ask more proof , give them else this account is not yours .

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
LOL all i am gona say is GOODLUCK!!

vinokur

Carder
Reaction score
Why the fuck would you mention carder.market in any transaction?

Anyway, get some good scans. I hope they don't check SSN etc..

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
nice memo.. that sure didn t get you locked

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
He post this memo, just to prove that it's his account, and he don't kidding/
Don't need save all money on 1 account, use 5-10 account , and put on them small ammounts. If you don't remember what info u put when u registred account, I can tell that u lost your money. also it's starnge why they block it? I gues fraud transaction? YOu card this money from lr website or exchanger? Need to know more details, maybe somebody help you, but best way it's make fake scans

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Its old news, that libery reserve for no reason are locking random accounts.
http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r366628-.html

And even people who submited the requested documents, still have not been getting account unlocked. I heard rumours of some who have it unlocked, but very few unfortunately.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
turbobox it was few month ago, when they update security system, they also block my account, but then they unblocked , when they configure system. This is not system configure, maybe problem that its' fraud or that guy accept fraudlent money. (for example somebody exchange fraud ecurency or pay for service), it's situation like whis webmoney, they block all purses that accept fraud money(does not matter , your exchanger, or you have verified purse(to make verefication on webmoney, you nned going to webmoney office, and show much documents, that prove that ur real)

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
ccburn, for me you are very weird
it is very strange that your account have not sent any cent before and now you have 45K blocked.
I made my own similar capture with a small trick using a browser, but the difference is that my LR acc got a list of previous LR account where i sent money money before
check it here

QSE2.png

If i remember well, LR not look like that when your funds are frozen, they show you a message after you are logged in !

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
hahaha

soccerbox

Professional
Reaction score
ccburn, you need to clear up all this accusations. I'm particularly curious why u have so much money in LR in the first place. LR only for quick transactions, not bank account.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
ccburn..
I dont understand why you posted this?
Are you trying to get some attention?

ccburn

Carder
Reaction score
@dark3r.cvv Dude i sent money and recieved money before .. but LR deleted my complete Transactions history .. my account is registered in 2010 .. and had alot of transactions but They delete the complete history .. and they caught me doing illigal business i think thats why they locked my account .. i had a shop and in memo of each transaction the url of shop was auto write by the shop script ... Anyways still looking for help !

and also if Ninja want to verify that my account is really locked and also the history has been removed . ... i welcome to him by TeamViewr.

ChiamaloGio

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
epic fail

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I don't understand why someone just leave 45k U$ inside one virtual account, which never guarantee him will be there with security and peace of mind. Dumbass attitude, sorry.