MSR606 + The Jerm

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Simple questions:

• Do The Jerm work with the MSR606?
  • Is The Jerm updated to work with latest tracks..i mean i see thejerm is a bit outdated but seems to work still well for many people..can someone confirm this?
  • Is it possible to write dumps to cards using the msr606 software?

I'd like answers from experienced ppl..Any suggestion on how to use thejerm and the msr606 is accepted
Thanks in advance

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:03 PM ----------

And can someone recommend a software for writing/reading like thejerm that works on w7/64x too?

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Probably works, if not, try exebba ( works on 7 ).

Xtremecarderz

Carder
Reaction score
do you need the msr606 software pm me i iwll send it to you.. and yes the jerm works but first
i think u need to erase tracks first i only use the jerm to write tracks of ids. pm me i will help you

power

Carder
Reaction score
Exeba works. I don t like to advertise for this fool cause he is a jerk. But his programs work great. u can use exeba le for free for 14 days. erase, encode is all good!

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
The best software is usually the software provided. Use the msr606 software.

masteraid

RIPPER
Reaction score
tonicooperi joined here 10 days ago and already has 180 posts and +8 rep. he is commenting on every single post with nonsense just to reach senior member, he is asking for free dumps in the public freebie section and is creating pointless threads that he can google. now he will start offering to sell something, ii know he is a ripper and i advice you guys to not deal with him only with escrow, because he will run away with your money, you have been warned i talked to him on icq and he has nothing and wants money upfront. do not deal with him

roark

Reaction score
Yes. The msr606 works with thejerm. Personal experience.