Method question

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
Recently, a few months ago, I was the victim of debit card fraud. What’s interesting about it though is that I received a very high amount of transaction attempts in the span of about 10 minutes (about 30), all of them from different websites and different prices. A few of these actually went through which I found interesting. It did not trigger any 2fa either. My question is whether there are any legit methods that stem from spamming many purchases at once?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If the antifraud system of the issuing bank observes numerous transactions on the card, the card may be blocked.

To avoid blocking, after each payment for an item, donation or online purchase, you must wait 20-60 minutes to pay again.

You can pay as long as there is a balance on the card.

Some carders create scripts that create numerous transactions in a short period of time, but, as a rule, these are small amounts for paid subscriptions, the purchase of a cheap digital product, etc.
Also, if you pay small amounts by card, then an SMS payment verification code (OTP) is not required.
This method is not suitable for purchases over $250.

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
If the antifraud system of the issuing bank observes numerous transactions on the card, the card may be blocked.

To avoid blocking, after each payment for an item, donation or online purchase, you must wait 20-60 minutes to pay again.

You can pay as long as there is a balance on the card.

Some carders create scripts that create numerous transactions in a short period of time, but, as a rule, these are small amounts for paid subscriptions, the purchase of a cheap digital product, etc.
Also, if you pay small amounts by card, then an SMS payment verification code (OTP) is not required.
This method is not suitable for purchases over $250.
That’s exactly what the majority of the purchases were; low cost subscriptions and or purchases. So it would make sense if it was a script. There were a couple of purchase attempts outside the realm of 250 though.

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If 3-D Secure protection is connected to your card, then carders will not be able to steal money without confirmation of payment via SMS (OTP).
Therefore, they are forced to pinch small things for which confirmation is not required.

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
If 3-D Secure protection is connected to your card, then carders will not be able to steal money without confirmation of payment via SMS (OTP).
Therefore, they are forced to pinch small things for which confirmation is not required.
Got it. If I wanted to program one of these, should I try to find source to something like a sneaker bot, which already uses things like proxies, then modify it from there?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Do you want to steal money from other people's cards using this method?
Unfortunately, I know of bots or scripts that do this. If you are interested in this topic, you can order development from a coder, since I have not seen such working software in the public domain.

Flamemoth128

Reaction score
Do you want to steal money from other people's cards using this method?
Unfortunately, I know of bots or scripts that do this. If you are interested in this topic, you can order development from a coder, since I have not seen such working software in the public domain.
I’m indeed piqued by this method. As you said it’s not where big money is made as your forced to go for low value things, but despite that, I would like to try to develop such a thing