Merry Christmas

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
LOL thx for the effort tho its what counts:D

king1

Carder
Reaction score
merry xmas to all my fellow scammers... enjoy ur time off n get ready to go crazy in 2013.... CARDERS 4 EVER!!!!!

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Ur cheap guy, I put to u neg reputation because need to be more carefful when u make new topic, don't need flood.
Also don't need show that ur russian guy, or trying to be hem. Ur so pure guys, ur reputation is nothing, u make it of free cvv and so on. Also I gues that soon u will ripp soimebody

Ninja

Reaction score
Merry xmas to every english speaking audience of our ccomunity! :)

adolf_hitler

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Ur cheap guy, I put to u neg reputation because need to be more carefful when u make new topic, don't need flood.
Also don't need show that ur russian guy, or trying to be hem. Ur so pure guys, ur reputation is nothing, u make it of free cvv and so on. Also I gues that soon u will ripp soimebody

You are 200% right !. We are thinking the same !. The reputation system is what it says, a lot of people use it as weapon !.

Oh yeah Ninja, i have the upmost respect for you. Without your board i would still be wearing levi's pants, adidas sneakers, use axe to smell nice. Your board made my life more exciting :D. I dont know if you celebrate christmas, if you do.....merry christmas to you !.
Merry christmas to all other boardmembers !.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
1. He didnt begged for +rep
2. Ppl have right to + him. Atleast he contribute something to community and not only flooding in board. So people pay him back
3. Reputation - just a kiddie game. Who make real deals and pay attention to it - they are silly.
4. This is xmas topic - not a fighting one. ok?

nr1md

Reaction score
Merry christmas to everybody!
let's be better at christmas!